Tetley Cold Infusions - Strawberry & Watermelon Reviews
#5 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions in: Mint, Lemon & Cucumber and Raspberry & Cranberry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 18, 2020

taste good

j'ai bien aimer le goût des fruits dans l'eau ainsi que la couleur vif qui donne envie de le boire. c'est rafraîchissant, ce qui m'a aidé à boire beaucoup plus d'eau que d'habitude.

November 14, 2020

Perfect On-The-Go Tea

A very refreshing and healthy drink infused with antioxidants to help you get through your day. I love how easy and convenient they are to use, and no kettle needed!

October 02, 2020

The perfect amount of sweetness

I like the flavour of this product - not too sweet. It's meant as a single use product, but I've actually been able to reuse the bag for a few bottles of water, and while the flavour does become diluted a bit, it still tastes great.

September 06, 2020

liking this - I would buy again

I am liking this Strawberry/Watermelon taste - has to be in a all glass with lots of ice, add some mint. Very refreshing and not to sweet on a hot day.

August 31, 2020

Not sweet enough for me

I really love hot tea and iced tea (canadian, so, sweetened) plus I love flavoured water...but this was a bit lack lustre for me. I was hoping it would be sweeter or more flavourful. It's a bit too subtle for me to LOVE it but it is nice to have this every so often to change up your water. The longer you leave the bag, the darker and richer the water became. It says to not leave the bag in longer than 8 hours but I did and I enjoyed it more.

May 27, 2020

Love the taste of Hibiscus

I received it free from Chickadvisor. I specially love this one for its hibiscus taste, even though I can't find the taste of strawberry and watermelon. I would buy this one just for that hibiscus taste.

May 26, 2020

Strong flavour

This was a very refreshing flavour. I can taste a lot of the the strawberry flavour and I find that it overpowers the watermelon flavour. The watermelon flavour is subtle. It was easy to use and easy to use.

May 25, 2020

Strawberry and watermelon tea infusions

I recently had the opportunity to try the strawberry and melon tea infusion. It was yummy! Very refreshing taste and overall I was highly impressed with this product! It ranked in second. I received this product for free for testing purposes.

May 25, 2020

Definitely will buy again!

I was able to try this product for free in exchange for my review. The taste of this one was great and I love how natural it was. The great thing is you can use one tea bad multiple times. It definitely is super refereshing and it taste's so good. Will definitely buy the flavor again!

Very berry water

This one I would to be a pleasant amount of berry taste, not overpowering. It was very much enjoyed on a hot summer day instead of drinking just plain old water. You put it in your water bottle, steep for 10 minutes & then enjoy within 8 hours. I would recommend to anyone that loves tea, especially cold teas. I was able to try it for free.