Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

amazing

The tea is great !!!! Not too far off from a Tim Hortons tea!!!! I loved it and I Will definitely continue to buy this item!!!!!!! Can't wait to go make a tea !!!!

Updated On: October 20, 2018

got the free product from chick advisor!

October 20, 2018

A citrus detox tea? Great!

I made an AntiOx tea in a large mug and let it steep a few minutes. I didn't add milk or sugar and I drank most of it before I got distracted and then it went cold. I added sugar and some ice and it tasted pretty good as a cold tea too.
    The price is on par with other similar teas.
    Write a paragraph or two explaining your opinion of each product in detail.
    Comment on things like taste, smell, etc.
    How would you rate its value?
    I already recommended the Tetley Super AntiOx tea product to a friend and gave her a sample of mine. She liked it too.

I received this tea for free from ChickAdvisor to test and honestly review.

A tropical twist for Green Tea

I have enjoyed many herbal, green and regular teas from different brands, so I was interested to see how Tetly's Super Green Tea Tropical with Vitamin C would compare. Well, I was not disappointed, in fact I was thrilled. It was flavorful without being overwhelming perhaps due to the fact natural flavorings are only used. There is a hint of green just under the tropical taste. Delicious! The price is very comparable to other brands.

October 20, 2018

Lovely happy scent and flavour

I got this free to try through the Chickadvisor Product Review Club.
    Great scent out of the box! I love the idea of extra vitamins from my beverages.

I thought the flavour was great - fruity but not too strong. It was my second favourite of the options given as part of the PRC.

Great drink to sip at the office and at home. There’s a ton of vitamin C so hopefully will help with cold prevention and also with days when I’m not eating many fruits!

Nice tea and good addition to the rotation.

Delicious

I loved that this tea contains vitamin C because I hate taking vitamin C pills. You definitely feel good drinking this stuff. I also thought it was pretty delicious.

Yummy tropical tea

I received this for free to review. This is a great tasting tropical tea with an even better smell. It smells great while brewing and tastes even better. I love that it also contains some vitamin c to boost your immune system. Loved it

Refreshing

I tried this as a part of the set of 3. Immune, Boost and Detox. I enjoyed the tea as it went down smooth and was refreshing. It didnt have a distinct flavour but was enjoyable. I did find the other 2 had more flavour which as a personal preference enjoyed more. However if you are looking for a smooth tasting tea with a neutral flavour this ones for you.

// I recieved this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest opinion

October 19, 2018

I would buy this tea again.

This tea tastes a bit fruity and is also refreshing. It has a nice tropical aroma and is great in the colder months as it has Vitamin C. The tropical taste is light and not too strong. I really liked this tea. Great for an afternoon pick me up.

Another hit from Tetley!

I absolutely ADORED this tea! Tetley is my go-to brand, and drink it every day and this tea DEFINITELY be added to my regular rotation. The smell is great, the taste is to die for and I would definitely recommend it to any tea drinkers.

Updated On: October 19, 2018

I got this free through product review club.

Nice Flavour

I got this free through the product review club.

I enjoy Tetley Teas in general and this is no exception. I like the fresh tasting twist on traditional greed tea. It is fantastic in the morning for a fruity, light and citrus-y tea.

It's hard to evaluate any anti-oxidant claims, but it is a nice cup of tea (I prefer to add a little bit of stevia to mine, but it's also tasty on it's own)