Tetley Super Green ANTIOX Tropical with Vitamin C Reviews
#1 in Tea

Super Green Tea ANTIOX is a source of Vitamin C, which is a dietary antioxidant. Tetley ANTIOX is a tropical infusion of naturally fruity pineapple and mango flavour, paired with green tea. One cup of ANTIOX contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin C.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 21, 2018

Delicious tea and great source of Vitamin C!

I got the Tetley Super Green Antiox Tropical with Vitamin C for free from Chick Advisor in a pack of 3. I am definitely someone who lacks Vitamin C so this was the first one I tried. The tropical taste is good and I would recommend it if you like fruity teas. I liked the packaging and the fact that it contains so many tea bags. I was able to steep the tea bag again after one use and though the flavour was milder, it was still good! Make sure to follow the instructions on the package about steeping time especially because if you oversteep it can get quite bitter. Overall I really liked the Tetley Super Green Antiox Tropical with Vitamin C and I would recommend it for all. #gotitfree

Super Refreshing Tea

This tea has an amazing tropical aroma! I personally liked it more as a cold tea. I would pour 1/4 cups of hot water and then put some sugar, ice and cold water. It is so refreshing to have in the afternoon. The added vitamin C is great for preventing me from getting sick especially in the early fall season.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love love love

I'm seriously loving Tetley's new super teas! Love the twists on the traditional green tea. I find sometimes regular green tea upsets my but this doesn't at all. The super green tea berry burst is my favorite of the new tetley super teas but this one is a very close second! I love the smell and taste of this tea. It's a great pick me up flavour for the colder months!

Great tasting tea!

I received Tetley Super Green Antiox Tropical with Vitamin C free from Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest opinion. It tastes great. I love the tropical fruit flavour and the smell is so fruity. Great tea to relax in the evening I would recommend to my family and friends

Tetley Antiox

I received the Tetley Antiox super green tea tropical with vitamin C courtesy of ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest and unbiased review #gotitfree.

This is my favourite tea out of the 3 that I have received. When you first brew it, it smells very berry with a hint of green tea. When you take your first sip, the taste of berries disappear and you're left with a very strong taste of green tea. It tastes so good and I love it.

Thank you to ChickAdvisor for introducing me to this tea because it has quickly became a favourite of mine and I will definitely purchase this again.

amazing

The tea is great !!!! Not too far off from a Tim Hortons tea!!!! I loved it and I Will definitely continue to buy this item!!!!!!! Can't wait to go make a tea !!!!

Updated On: October 20, 2018

got the free product from chick advisor!

October 20, 2018

A citrus detox tea? Great!

I made an AntiOx tea in a large mug and let it steep a few minutes. I didn't add milk or sugar and I drank most of it before I got distracted and then it went cold. I added sugar and some ice and it tasted pretty good as a cold tea too.
    The price is on par with other similar teas.
    Write a paragraph or two explaining your opinion of each product in detail.
    Comment on things like taste, smell, etc.
    How would you rate its value?
    I already recommended the Tetley Super AntiOx tea product to a friend and gave her a sample of mine. She liked it too.

I received this tea for free from ChickAdvisor to test and honestly review.

A tropical twist for Green Tea

I have enjoyed many herbal, green and regular teas from different brands, so I was interested to see how Tetly's Super Green Tea Tropical with Vitamin C would compare. Well, I was not disappointed, in fact I was thrilled. It was flavorful without being overwhelming perhaps due to the fact natural flavorings are only used. There is a hint of green just under the tropical taste. Delicious! The price is very comparable to other brands.

October 20, 2018

Lovely happy scent and flavour

I got this free to try through the Chickadvisor Product Review Club.
    Great scent out of the box! I love the idea of extra vitamins from my beverages.

I thought the flavour was great - fruity but not too strong. It was my second favourite of the options given as part of the PRC.

Great drink to sip at the office and at home. There’s a ton of vitamin C so hopefully will help with cold prevention and also with days when I’m not eating many fruits!

Nice tea and good addition to the rotation.

Delicious

I loved that this tea contains vitamin C because I hate taking vitamin C pills. You definitely feel good drinking this stuff. I also thought it was pretty delicious.