Tetley Super Herbal IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

October 22, 2018

Perfect for the flu season!!

I received this Super Herbal Immune Lemon & Echinacea tea free from Chickadvisor to try in exchange for my honest review!

I honestly could not have received this tea at a better time. I had been sick in bed for about a week before I received this tea along with two others in the mail. This tea worked really well at helping me feel better and boosting my immune system! I started feeling better within a few days!

This tea tasted like a combination of ginger and lemon. I'm not fond of citrus flavours so I worried about how this tea would taste, but it was not bad at all! I didn't even have to add any honey or sugar to it. The tea has a nice soothing aroma as well.

Overall, I would recommend this tea to those that are feeling sick, and to those who love the taste of lemon and ginger!

October 22, 2018

Perfect for cold flu days

It was my first time trying Tetley lemon and echinacea tea. This tea is very high in zinc, which is great as zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system. I drink this tea without sugar and honey, and it’s perfect! There are 20 tea bags in this package, which last a long time. This tea is perfect for cold weather whether you are feeling a cold coming or just as a precaution in the cold fall or winter days. Would recommend this tea to anyone and would definitely purchase it myself. #gotitfree

Pas mon preferé

J'ai reçue ce the à testé gratuitement #gotitfree!!

Comparativement aux autre je n'ai pas aimé du tout! Le goût de lime n est pas pour moi du tout!!!

Parfait pour les rhumes

Cette tisane est celle dont mon avis est le plus partagé des 3 boîtes Tetley que j'ai reçu gratuitement de ChickAdvisor pour tester. Elle n'a pas une odeur alléchante (très floral avec une petite touche d'épice on dirait), mais le goût n'est pas mauvais, ni excellent non plus.

Moi je la trouve intéressante surtout pour ces propriétés immunitaires. Donc, je la recommande pour quand on sens que l'on va commencer a être malade. Avec un morceau de gingembre et un peu de miel, elle est vraiment meilleure.

October 22, 2018

When life gives you lemons, make tea

This was my favourite tea from the collection. Even when I am not sick, I love lemon teas! This will be perfect for when those colds creep up during the season. It's comforting and is like a hug in a cup for the cold fall days. I really liked the flavour, and again, I didn't add any honey or sugar to it; I drank it on its own and enjoyed it a lot. I found it to be very smooth and easy to drink. Even my boyfriend, who never drinks tea, was asking me to make him a cup or two! Thank you for sending me the 3 Tetley teas Chickadvisor, I enjoyed them all! #gotitfree

October 22, 2018

A good pick-me-up kinda tea

When I was feeling a little under the weather, this tea did help me feel better. The combination of lemon and echinacea does make it feel like neocitran a little but I prefer this to that any day. With cold season around the corner, I'm glad I have this to turn to. #gotitfree

Bon goût

Un goût doux et délicieux. J'ai apprécié et mes proches aussi. Réconfortant et savoureux. je le recommande fortement. Bonne dégustation! Faites-le essayer à vos amis

October 22, 2018

Flu Season is approaching - perfect tea !

I pick this tea over echinacea tablets any day. With flu season starting it was the perfect time to receive this tea. What a great way to increase my body’s immunity. I never knew I needed to increase my zinc intake - now I do!

I enjoyed the taste of ginger that came through this herbal tea. I was worried it would taste very medicinal but surprisingly for me it wasn’t. The flavour was actually quite smooth. I feel really good drinking this tea.

With a baby at home I really can’t afford to get sick. This will be a great way to prevent the onset of colds and flus in our household this year. I will be purchasing more of this product. I recommend to all especially those who love ginger!
    #tetleysuperteas #gotitfree

Lemony Tea

Lemon while you are fighting a cold you bet! But lemon in a tea while your sick GAME CHANGER!!!!! I love how settle the tea is! Made two other people trie this product and both of them liked it.

October 22, 2018

I would definitely buy again

I loved this tea very much. When I received this tea I was not feeling real good and I added a little bit of honey to it and it was just like having a neo citron with out the meds. I will definitely buy this again