Tetley Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

Great lemon tea

The lemon is nice and strong in flavour, I am not huge on green tea flavour but find that unlike some of the other flavours its distinguishable without overpowering the fruit flavour

LOVE the ginger!

I was selected to review three teas from Chickadvisor. This immune tea happens to be my favourite. I LOVE ginger (if you’re not a fan, this might not be fore you). This tea has a kick to it. If you were on the verge of feeling sick, I would say this is a great pick me up! Will be buying!

Immune Boost

This new Tetley Green tea Immune with Lemon and Echinacea and Zinc has a great lemon flavour and helps boost your immune system. A definite must have this cold and flu season. A great tea anytime your not feeling your best and a great everyday preventative. I definately will be purchasing this product.
    I received this product for free for testing purposes.

October 25, 2018

Something to soothe a sore throat

#gotitfree I received this free to try for my honest review from chick Advisor and Tetley tea.

As we are entering the colder weather and going to cold arenas for hockey you are most definitely going to get hit with something and I know I am always proned to getting sore throats when I am in arenas so having this on hand is perfect.

I got to try this last week after our first game and I was pleasantly surprised. It does smell strong with the lemon and zinc taste but it was so worth getting over it because it did soothe my throat and since then every time I hit the arena I sip on this while I am there and so far its been helping.

I did add a little sugar and it was fine.

Totally repurchasing

I'm very prone to getting sick so I love having a tea that helps boost my immune system. The smell is amazing... Mmm, lemon. I usually always have a cup of green tea every day, so I'm happy to have an alternate that I can enjoy just as much. Definitely would repurchase and in a larger quantity.

October 25, 2018

This is my cold saviour!

Its winter and cold season, and I couldn't have received this at a better time. both my husband and I have been drinking this tea and the taste is so rich but also so good for you.thank you for sending this to me. its my new cold and pre-cold remedy.

Saved Me From My Cold

This tea came at the perfect time. I drank this every morning when I would wake up to help me fight a nasty cold. It helped me to breath better and I noticed a huge improvement in my overall health after just one cup. I'll definitely keep this one on hand. #gotitfree

October 25, 2018

Great immune boosting tea!

This is my favorite of the new Tetley teas I got to try. The lemon and echinacea are great cold fighting ingredients and they taste good too. This is my new go to tea when I am fighting off a cold.

Updated On: October 25, 2018

I received this product for free!

It's good

This was my least favourite of the three, it was good I just didn't enjoy it as much.
    It would be good for the winter and sore throats, it was still good and I'd recommend it I just preferred the other two of this one. Still yummy though!
    #gotitfree #freeproduct

Saskatchewan, Canada

Perfect for immunity

The immune lemon tea is perfect for me since I am prone to getting sick as is my significant other. We both drink this tea every day and it has a beautiful taste