Tetley Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#2 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

November 01, 2018

I would buy this product over and over again!

If you love tea you will love this product! The flavours are amazing and lasting but not over powering and it smells amazing! Great way to fight off that cold and boost the immune system!

Tetley Super Tea Herbal Immune Lemon with Echinacea and Zinc

Great product to drink on a day/night to sooth your throat. Has a nice lemony flavour that keeps you drinking more. Also great for building up your immune system.

November 01, 2018

Not as strong as I would have wanted.

I received this tea as a free trial from ChickAdvisor.

I really, really wanted to like this tea, but it was kind of bland. I think I might add some ginger to this one. It smells really good though. Maybe next time I drink it, I'll brew it longer.

Herbal Immune Tea

I received this tea as for a free trial from Chickadvisor.
    At first sniff, i didn't not enjoy this tea. Once I sipped it, I really enjoyed it.
    Not sure I would buy this one. Not one of my favourites but it is nice to have immune health boosters during flu season.

November 01, 2018

Fantastic product- especially with a cold

I received this product to review and unfortunately came down with a cold a few days later. I thought it was a perfect opportunity to try this because it contains ingredients that are normally used to relieve cold symptoms. I like that it had 'cleaner' and less ingredients than products intended to be used to relieve flu/cold symptoms (like Neocitrine). I found it helped with congestion and soothed the sore throat. The balance of the lemon and Echinacea are perfect as well. I will definitely use this product when I am well in addition to when I have a cold. I also like the addition of zinc as I am vegetarian and need to find ways to incorporate this into my diet.

Comforting

This is exactly what I think I would need if I was coming down with something. It's like a warm hug. That being said, I wasn't sick or coming down with anything when I tried it. It just gave me the feeling of something I would want if I was sick. Will definitely try it night time I feel like I am coming down with something.

Absolutely love!

Absolutely loves this tea! Got the sample just in time as I was coming down with a cold! I found it very soothing and it definitely helped with my symptoms! This will be definitely kept in my house at all times!

tres bon

Nouveau produit frais qui fais changement, j'ai doré essayer se produit je recommande pour ceux qui aime essayer de nouveau produits je vais en racheter aussitôt qu'il est vide

Fabulous taste!

I would definitely buy this again! It tastes amazing and the best part is that it assists in boosting our immune systems. So today I brought some to work with me because everyone around is getting sick.

Best remedy ever.

So excited to try this absolutely brand new tea for me. I would say, this is the best way to be healthy. This tea will be my bodyguard for my immune system. Love the lemon flavor and hope it will save my body from cold this winter.