Tetley Super Herbal IMMUNE Lemon & Echinacea with Zinc Reviews
#3 in Tea

Super Herbal Tea IMMUNE is high in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Tetley IMMUNE is a nicely balanced combination of lemon, Echinacea and ginger. One cup of IMMUNE contains 20% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Zinc.

*Note*: Consumers are advised not to exceed two servings per day.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I received Tetley Super Herbal Immune Lemon & Echinecea with Zinc for free as part of the ChickAdvisor review club. This tea came at the perfect time as I had just come down with quite a cold. This tea was exactly what I needed. It smells and tastes wonderful and brings so much relief to my sore throat. Its fresh and zingy and cleared me right up. I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family. I have purchased other teas that are for “colds” and none have made me feel as good as this one does. It also is comparatively inexpensive to other teas I have tried when not well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Lovely Lemon

I love all things lemon, so I couldn’t wait to try this blend of tea. It has a nice flavour, with a lovely, soothing aroma. I will certainly add this one to my tea collection.

Note: I received this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion.

November 09, 2018

Something to keep on hand if you aren't feeling well!

When I took a sip of this tea, it brought me back to when I was small and had a cold. My mother used to make me lemon tea with a bit of mint in it. Almost tastes as I remember hers. It's not a tea I would drink everyday, but, will keep on hand for those down days that I need a boost. Small can fits just nice in the corner of my cabinet and is easily accessible. Thank you for the chance to try!

One of my favourites

This was by far my favourite #TetleyTea I received as my #freebie through #chickadvisor .... I definitely need this as I get alot of colds in the winter season and this will help with #echinacea in it ... The flavour was great ... And will definitely be keeping this in stock ...

Best Immunity Tea ever!

TETLEY SUPER HERBAL IMMUNE LEMON & ECHINACEA WITH ZINC tea practically saved my life while I was working at a busy cafe. The zinc and echinacea boosted my system while the lemon added a nice zing of flavour. I love it!

I wanted more lemon

I have always included lemon herbal tea in my cold-kicking routine. I thought the added zinc and echinacea in this tea would be a huge bonus.

Luckily for my review (unlucky for me) I developed a sore throat the day after I received my parcel. I brewed some of the super herbal tea to help! While my throat did feel better I was disappointed that the lemon flavour was not as strong as I had hoped it would be. And while the zinc is a bonus for cold-fighting, the warning of 2 servings max per day should be highlighted more strongly on the package in my opinion. When I’m sick I often drink several lemon teas a day.

All in all I’m pleased with the tea’s performance but would love to see its flavour boosted and the warning highlighted so it’s not blending in with the rest of the label.

I received this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Program.

It’s a good tea

I enjoyed this tea but found it a little too subtle in the taste department,don’t get me wrong it tasted good but needed a little more...something. This did seem to help me fight a head cold on the bright side.

Updated On: November 13, 2018

Got it free to try and definitely will buy again

Has a great flavour!

Tetley Super Herbal Tea Immune was my favourite flavour. I love the combination of lemon and echinacea for smell and taste. I like that it contains 20% of daily recommended Zinc. I always read labels and found that you should not exceed 2 servings per day and if you take supplements with this tea you could be getting too much of your daily vitamins and minerals requirement. I will definitely buy this tea again.

November 07, 2018

Obsessed with this tea

I have really enjoyed this tea. I love the herbal taste, it’s not too sweet or overpowering. It’s great with or without honey and is the perfect fall tea to help prevent you from getting sick! It doesn’t have too strong of an echinacea taste which you get with some teas. The smell is also amazing. I highly recommend this one!

I recieved this product in exchange for my honest review.

November 07, 2018

Are you sick? Perfect tea

This tea is amazing for when you have a sore throat or are sick! The lemon and hot tea felt amazing on my sore throat. Seemed to help the congestion & sinuses as well! Highly recommend