The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Reviews

Soften and protect hands, even after washing. Our best-selling Hemp Hand Protector is dermatologically tested for very dry skin and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil. For more information, please visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

April 16, 2018

Sauveur de main sèche!

Le produit s'utilise facilement et une petite quantité est nécessaire pour améliorer l'état des mains sèches. L'odeur est vraiment différente mais on s'habitue et elle devient même réconfortante, on est loin d'odeur de fruits sucrés!
    J'ai le même tube en métal depuis plusieurs années, que je tiens avec moi l'hiver. Je le recommande fortement!

March 31, 2018

Great hand cream

This one is great. I love the herb scent, exactly what I supposed it to be. Although I did not feel like it will still be there after I washed my hand with water ( as The Body Shop staff said), it did well. The packaging is great, looks really professional. Furthermore, the price is affordable too. It does moisture my hands.

March 21, 2018

AMAZING!!!

I have extremely dry skin. My feet are really bad especially in the winter. I've tried so many lotions on them and haven't had the results that I've had with the Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector. I know it says hands, but i figured i'd give it a try since i heard good things about it for hands. I've used it every day as soon as i get out of the shower. my feet have not cracked and look and feel so much better. I wanted to test it out and used a different lotion for a week and my foot cracked within a couple days so back I went to the Hemp lotion. It is a little pricey but you can get it sometimes for buy one get one free, but i definitely feel like its worth every penny.

March 19, 2018

very effective

The only thing I don't like about this product is the scent. It is very strong. And it is unpleasant for most people I know, including myself. Nonetheless, it works so well! Great price when bought on sale.

2.8/5

January 23, 2018

A Meh hand cream for those with extra dry skin.

I used to love this hand cream, but the formula has changed in the past few years and it is not nearly as effective.

It goes on greasy and takes a really long time to absorb. It doesn't last as long as you would expect for such a greasy, slow absorbing product. 3 hours tops.

It has an interesting earthy scent. I kind of like it but I can understand why others don't. The scent does linger for a bit on the skin but it's pretty faint and does fade after 10 or so minutes.

January 11, 2018

my favorite hand cream

As a hospital worker who constantly has to wash my hands, this is the best hand cream I've used. It's very moisturizing and non-greasy. I even use it in the summer but sparingly. It absorbs well. It is thick and rich but a little goes a long way. Many people don't seem to like the smell but I love it! It smells a lot more natural and I prefer it over artificial fruity smells. Definitely will re-purchase. It is kind of pricey for $20 but worth it as it lasts a long time. Sometimes it's on sale for 10$.

Love the different sizes

This hand lotion is long lasting and effective at keeping hands moisturized. I love the scent, it is light but not perfumy! I keep a small size in my purse and regular size at home and work. Body Shoppe alepways has great deals on hand lotions

Recommended as a Winter Hand Cream

I typically use this product only in the winter time. I deal with eczema on one hand, and this hand protector really does its job. It soothes the redness, reduces itchiness, and protects my hands from getting worse due to cold weather. It is a very smelly product -- the scent lingers for a bit, but it's worth it for the effectiveness of the product. This is way too heavy for me as a summertime hand lotion, but whenever I need a heavy duty deep hand lotion this is the only one I'll grab. It is on the pricier side, but a little goes a long way so it'll last ages!

January 09, 2018

Pricey and smelly but it works!

I work with my hands and they get dry. The formula is definately mosturizing and protecting without feeling greasy. While the smell isn't as nice it's more moisturizing than the Body Shop's other lotions. For as often as I use lotion I do prefer to buy Working Hands 48 hour protector for the price, but when the Hemp lotion goes on sale I pick up a couple.

December 11, 2017

Wonderful hand cream

I tried this hand cream recently as I was fed up with my dry hands. It is wonderful. A slightly pungent scent but I can look past that to get the effectiveness of the product. It instantly made my hands feel and look a 100% better. Love it!