The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #407 out of 1552 in Body Lotions & Creams

An intensive, creamy all-over body lotion. It absorbs easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth the skin, and help prevent dryness, leaving your skin moisturized for up to 24 hours.

October 19, 2016

my favourite scent!
    not only are the body butters fantastic from body shop but this particular scent is my favourite! i may be biased toward all pink grapefruit smells but this awesome sweet citrus scent makes me want to use it all day!

August 12, 2016

Such a juicy fresh fragrance for summer. It's so moisturizing yet not greasy. I love putting this on after my morning shower, the fragrance lingers into the afternoon. Body shop makes amazing body butters, love it.

June 05, 2016

I love the refreshing smell. It is thick and rich however it absorbs well and doesn't leave my skin greasy. My favorite scent at the moment and perfect for the summer. I use it day and night. The Body shop has these on sale for $10.50 at the moment.

February 04, 2016

Great smell You truley can't go wrong with this brand. Grapefruit is very nice I get alot of Complements When I wear this one

June 13, 2015

The Body Shop body butters are absolutely the best. Unlike other body butters, their number one focus is hydration rather than scent. That's not to say the body butters don't smell delicious, because they definitely do. Grapefruit is my favourite scent, next to mango. It gives a nice citrus smell that isn't too strong. I also notice it's not as thick as some of the others.

April 15, 2015

I love The Body Shop and all the creams usually, but I find that this product is much to greasy. It takes way to long to soak into the skin and if you don't use it up quickly its smell goes from amazing to a play dough smell. I would recommend going with a different cream then this one.

March 31, 2015

Not one of my faves but works well.

March 29, 2015

I love how this cream smells and makes my skin feel silky smooth

March 29, 2015

Bought this one on my own and I find it amazing!!! All the Pink Grapefruit smells at The Body Shop smell sooo good. In my purse I carry the Pink Grapefruit Hand Sanitizer!!! :)

March 28, 2015

I truly enjoy the silky smooth effect that my skin has with this Citrusy, clean scented body butter.

I use this on my dry skin and it replenishes the moisture for soft and glowing skin while also leaving a nice sweet, yet tangy scent

I recommend this product if you want silky, soft skin and if you like a moisturizer thats not too greasy and smells good then this might be the product your needing.