The Body Shop Shea Body Butter Reviews

Treat your skin to non-stop moisturization with a rich, intensive cream featuring the clean scent of shea. Fore more information, please go to  http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

April 04, 2019

i love the scent

one of outstanding factor with this product is the delightful and indulgent scent! I love the smell of shea butter so this works for me! when it comes to moisturizing, I would say that it provides as any body butter, nothing very special for the price you are paying. it does the job with a bonus of a great scent!

March 19, 2019

Of course i will buy this product again!

The smell is not very cloying ..actually,this product has an amazing smell!
    whenever I feel my skin dry, I use some product from the body shop.. but this one surprised me! my skin was wonderful and soft!

February 26, 2019

AMAZING

The body shop always has good sales and their products are high quality! I used to shop at the body shop 3-4 years ago and recently just got back into them. The shea body butter is so rich, thick, and amazing for dry skin. I got the biggest tub for only 20 dollars on sale! Highly recommend checking it out

February 22, 2019

Shea Body Butter Smooth and Soft

This is my go to in the winter months. I love it when the Body Shop offers their buy X get X sale as I will purchase the whole Shea line up. The Body Butter stands up to it's reptuation and leaves my dry skin silky smooth. I have been using it for years and is always the first scent I stock up on.

February 10, 2019

Winter Staple

This is a must have for the harsh winter months. Leaves you skin moisturized, silky smooth and has a nice gentle scent. I like to use a little on my face when I have to be outside when the weather's dry and cold and use it for my hands all year round

February 08, 2019

Increadibly Moisturizing

The Body Shop Shea Body Butter is a staple of my toiletry kit. It makes a fantastic body moisturizer, and will leave your skin completely hydrated even in harsh, cold weather. I also use it on my face while traveling.
    The Shea butter scent is quite mild and natural, and bit nutty, but not overwhelming at all. It lingers for quite a while after application,
    Because this butter is quite thick, it will take a bit longer for your skin to absorb it, but its creaminess also makes it very easy to apply and spread all over your skin.
    This body butter is super effective at moisturizing even the driest skin (like mine). It leaves your skin soft, nourished, hydrated, and healthy looking overall.

February 04, 2019

The best Shea butters

The body shop got almost all types of Shea butter in the starting from for dry skin to those who just needs a good scent.. totally love it. I recommend the 48 ultra moisturing Shea butter for dry skin. It really works

January 26, 2019

A little goes a long way

This product is a hidden gem, I purchased it by chance & was very surprised. You really don'y need a lot of this product when using on your hands as a little goes a long way. Love the smell as it is not overpowering. Would only buy it on sale though as I find it a bit pricey.

January 03, 2019

tres bonne odeur

J'aime beaucoup ce produit l'odeur est merveilleuse et réconfortante. Ce produit est idéal pour l'hiver je l'utilise surtout pour mes mains. Un très bon hydratant.

January 03, 2019

Literally like butter on the body, love it!

I am amazed by the effectiveness of this cream. It lasts longer than many other I have tried and is perfect for my combination skin. I also love the scent and the size of the product which fits perfectly in all my purses. Great for travel and last minute moisturizing!!