The Body Shop Shea Body Butter Reviews

Treat your skin to non-stop moisturization with a rich, intensive cream featuring the clean scent of shea. Fore more information, please go to  http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

February 28, 2020

Works great in winters!

I have a 50ml version of it on my desk at work that I use every time I wash my hands. It feels and smells really luxurious. I am not sure of it does anything in terms of long term moisturizing thought because I have to reapply every time I wash my hands but that could just be the cheap soap they put in the dispenser!

February 01, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

It is lovely

I love the smell of shea. This body butter is amazing and it does a great job of making my skin hydrated and soft. It leaves it so smooth and it keeps it hydrated.

January 30, 2020

Amazing ;

I would recommend this product ! It worked well and I would definitely buy it again! I will continue to try more products under the body shop umbrella!

November 28, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

I very like this product!

It was the first product I tried years ago on this brand.
    I haven't stopped using it ever since.
    It smell awesome and easily absorbed into the skin.😊

November 28, 2019

Great for my sensitive skin!

I love almost all of the different scents of The Body Shops body butters, but some of the more fragrant ones irritate my skin (I'm a redhead). This one is great, and I find it's best to put on right after a nice, warm shower/bath and it literally melts into your skin! I guess that's why they call it body butter lol! And don't even get me started on the smell! It is so creamy and rich, but not too strong. I live in Canada and it is so great for the winter months here. It lasts so long too, a little goes a long way.

November 08, 2019

Works great and smells great

I have normal skin, that needs extra moisture in the Canadian winter months. I love the consistency of Body Shop's body butters, they are soft and thick without being sticky and smell amazing. I use this one as a hand cream and also when I travel in the smaller size. It is amazing and I never have to worry about dryness.

October 25, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Amazing

My favourite shea body butter from the body leaves my skin feeling super soft and suple smells amazing would definitely recommend a friend
    I tend to buy when on offer as price is bit expensive

October 11, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Nutty

Shea butter from the body shop has a nice nutty fragrance. It is very moisturising and relieves dry skin especially on the elbows and knees. A little definitely goes a long way and the large tub lasts a long time

August 20, 2019

Love it!!

From the smell, to not being greasy, to making my skin feel soft as butter in winter... Love it! It’s my go to when winter months hit and my skin feels dry

August 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

So relaxing

I love this lotion from the smell which makes me feel very relaxed and spoilt great pampering lotion. On top of that i love the application and how it makes my skin feel soft and smooth.