The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Cleanser Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #41 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

June 07, 2017

Although I didn't have the best experience with this cleanser I think it is still buyable and worth it for the Tea Tree aspect. A little goes a long way and helps keep your acne at bay. I feel you DO need to follow up your cleanser with a toner but don't over do it on the tea tree and dry your skin out!

June 07, 2017

i LOVE this stuff basically because whenever i feel i have an oily face it tends to get rid of all excess oil. You also do not need to use a whole lot. I purchased a bottle a year ago and i'm sure it will last me still a couple more months. Worth every penny

June 06, 2017

I have struggled to find natural cleansers that leave my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I love this line by the Body Shop as it is light and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. When used in combination with the other tea tree products (moisturizer, tea tree oil, and toner) skin looks revitalized and flawless.

May 31, 2017

This face wash works best as gentle wash in the morning, to remove oil and dirt as well as, wake you up. I have have sensitive and dry skin and this product works wonders for me. The face wash also as a very natural scent that is strong but not over powering.

May 13, 2017

I have serious acne and have tried every product under the sun. This is by far one of the best. It is gentle and doesn't dry out my skin (which is prone to dryness already). It is also very effective. After using it consistently for over four months, I have seen some considerable positive results.

May 02, 2017

I struggled with horrible acne for over 6 years! I had tried everything for it, even prescriptions from the doctors. Nothing seemed to work, and if I noticed a difference, it ended up being worse! My friend had introduced me to The Body Shop's Tea Tree Face Line. I remember noticing results within one week of using full system morning and night. I have now been using it for over 1 year, and I won't ever use anything else. I have never had such a clear face and so much confidence. It is amazing. Everyone thinks it's to expensive! It isn't! Body Shop always has amazing deals (my fave is the BUY 3 GET 3 FREE) which makes the tea tree line cheaper than what's found in a grocery store PLUS you use half as much because it is so effective!

January 20, 2017

I've been using this product and other products in this line for about 15 years now. I sometimes try other products/brands, but always seem to come back to this.
    My skin is combination normal/oily and is not sensitive. I don't think Tea Tree would be the best choice if you have sensitive skin. Before I started using it I had really oily skin and my skin would be constantly breaking out. Within a week of using this skincare line my acne cleared up and my skin became way less oily.
    I've had issues with some brands that after using them for a while they start to become less effective. Others react badly if you use a different product with them. I haven't had either of these problems happen with the Tea Tree skincare line. (I've been using this cleanser with Vichy moisturizers with no reaction)
    You also really don't need to use a lot, so it lasts a really long time.

September 30, 2016

I have used this facial cleanser for a couple years. I love the Body Shop's Tea Tree line. I used to have oily skin and this has helped a lot in balancing my skin. The body shop usually have Buy 3 get 2 items for free and that the time that I buy my refills. I think the price is not too bad especially if it worked great for me. It's hard to find good facial cleansers.

September 19, 2016

I purchased this because nothing worked on my skin. I have always caught blemishes and I have never found a products that actually worked. Using this line unnoticed a difference in only. Few days I love it!

September 14, 2016

I bought the Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Cleanser during their buy 3 for $33 and was excited to use it because my skin is acne prone. The tea tree smell isn't too strong and the cleanser leaves a cooling sensation after rinsing your face. However, I didn't really see much improvement in treating my acne and I have been using it for about a year now. All in all, it's a nice cleanser but doesn't really work as well as I thought it would.

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge