The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 1050 in Facial Cleansers

January 20, 2017

I've been using this product and other products in this line for about 15 years now. I sometimes try other products/brands, but always seem to come back to this.
    My skin is combination normal/oily and is not sensitive. I don't think Tea Tree would be the best choice if you have sensitive skin. Before I started using it I had really oily skin and my skin would be constantly breaking out. Within a week of using this skincare line my acne cleared up and my skin became way less oily.
    I've had issues with some brands that after using them for a while they start to become less effective. Others react badly if you use a different product with them. I haven't had either of these problems happen with the Tea Tree skincare line. (I've been using this cleanser with Vichy moisturizers with no reaction)
    You also really don't need to use a lot, so it lasts a really long time.

September 30, 2016

I have used this facial cleanser for a couple years. I love the Body Shop's Tea Tree line. I used to have oily skin and this has helped a lot in balancing my skin. The body shop usually have Buy 3 get 2 items for free and that the time that I buy my refills. I think the price is not too bad especially if it worked great for me. It's hard to find good facial cleansers.

September 19, 2016

I purchased this because nothing worked on my skin. I have always caught blemishes and I have never found a products that actually worked. Using this line unnoticed a difference in only. Few days I love it!

September 14, 2016

I bought the Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Cleanser during their buy 3 for $33 and was excited to use it because my skin is acne prone. The tea tree smell isn't too strong and the cleanser leaves a cooling sensation after rinsing your face. However, I didn't really see much improvement in treating my acne and I have been using it for about a year now. All in all, it's a nice cleanser but doesn't really work as well as I thought it would.

July 19, 2016

I bought this with the hopes it would help with my acne. My friend is obsessed with this line and recommended it to me. I hate the smell of it, and it didn't help at all. My little sister tried it (for the same reason) and it didn't help her either. It irritated both of our skins.

May 29, 2016

I really like this so far. I'm not the biggest fan of the smell but it's not very strong so I don't mind it. I love the way it leaves a cooling feeling after I rinse it off. I'm not sure if it's clearing my skin up, but I've only been using it a short amount of time. Either way, my skin definitely feels cleaner and it's definitely not as oily. I've been using the toner and the the Tea tree oil as well and they seem just as effective.

March 17, 2016

I use this face wash every morning and I swear I can hear my skin saying "thank you". This product gives my skin the wake up call that I need to get up and go in the morning but it's also super gentle which helps with sensitive skin.

I could not be more pleased with this facial cleanser! I find that I only use about a quarter sized amount each time and I've managed to save quite a bit so that I don't have to frequently go out to buy more.

March 16, 2016

The price is good for the amount you're getting, which is almost double the amount you would be buying elsewhere. The smell is different but nothing awful. This stuff really clears your skin and is very gentle.

March 15, 2016

This is a great facial wash that helps especially when you are breaking out. It is a scrub but it is not as harsh and can be used on a daily basis and doesn't dry out your skin. Love this wash

January 13, 2016

Love love love! Acne really improved ever since I started using this Cleanser. I also have the face mask, tea tree oil, the tea tree face scrub and the tea tree night cream! love this line. It didn't dry out my skin which I love. When i first got samples of it the girl's at the shop were very helpful and friendly! Which is definitely a bonus.