4.1/5
The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Cleanser Reviews

December 12, 2017

Greatest acne fighter

Leaves your skin cooled, feeling refreshed. Effectively fights breakouts when used everyday. Best suited for acne prone skin. Even if you tend to have oily skin... Make sure to use moisturizer after. Tea tree is drying, hence making it ideal for acne. Love love love body shop, this is one of my top 5 products.

November 23, 2017

Very effective!

I have struggled with acne since I was 13. I've tried various things, but they just never worked the way I wanted them to. I found a few years ago that pure tea tree oil worked wonders for me, but was so powerful that it dried my face out to the max. I stumbled upon this product when our local location was having a closing sale, and picked it up in a clearance bin. It does everything that my pure oil would do, while cleansing, and also while keeping my skin hydrated. I use it in the shower, and I will never go back! The value I find is amazing, because you only need the tiniest amount and the small bottle lasts me months. I have already made the trip out to the next closest location for more.

November 11, 2017

I tried this to clear my breakouts and I'd say it's pretty effective! It clears pimples,acne, helps reduce oily skin. it burns a bit but it smells really purifying . It will dry out your skin so make sure to moisturize after every use and toner would be good to use too!

November 11, 2017

Stripping on Dry Skin

This is just too intense for my slightly dry and sensitive skin. I think this would work well for oily skin. I also hate that the cleanser is a super bright green. To me it looks super unatural and that's the whole point of going to the body shop. If you have dryer skin look into the vitamin e collection or the aloe from the body shop.

October 01, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

I love this cleanser! It helps control my oily skin and most of my acne. After using for a week I could already see a difference with my acne breakouts. The price is pretty good but buying it again and again over time can get expensive.

June 07, 2017

Although I didn't have the best experience with this cleanser I think it is still buyable and worth it for the Tea Tree aspect. A little goes a long way and helps keep your acne at bay. I feel you DO need to follow up your cleanser with a toner but don't over do it on the tea tree and dry your skin out!

June 07, 2017

i LOVE this stuff basically because whenever i feel i have an oily face it tends to get rid of all excess oil. You also do not need to use a whole lot. I purchased a bottle a year ago and i'm sure it will last me still a couple more months. Worth every penny

June 06, 2017

I have struggled to find natural cleansers that leave my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I love this line by the Body Shop as it is light and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. When used in combination with the other tea tree products (moisturizer, tea tree oil, and toner) skin looks revitalized and flawless.

May 31, 2017

This face wash works best as gentle wash in the morning, to remove oil and dirt as well as, wake you up. I have have sensitive and dry skin and this product works wonders for me. The face wash also as a very natural scent that is strong but not over powering.

May 13, 2017

I have serious acne and have tried every product under the sun. This is by far one of the best. It is gentle and doesn't dry out my skin (which is prone to dryness already). It is also very effective. After using it consistently for over four months, I have seen some considerable positive results.