4.1/5
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Reviews

March 07, 2020

Love it

It’s the most effective acne treatment. When I have any acne, I apply just a small amount of this product at night, and when I wake up the next day, it’s gone!

February 10, 2020
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Tea tree is my favourite!!

I have tried soooo many products to help my skin. I have acne because of PCOS and i struggle with it quite alot and used a whole range of skincare only to find a new break out in the morning. I thought back to my teenage years and remembered tea tree oil was the best thing for my skin! I use it alongside other tea tree products from body shop and i dont find a new breakout every morning now! Its not too oily but does leave a sheer shine.

February 03, 2020
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Tea tree oil

I have been using this product since I was a teenager and still use it to this day its the perfect spot and blemish treatment for me, I have recommended this product to so many people. I love it.

January 18, 2020
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

A staple household product

I have used this since I was a teen and have always had one on the go in the house. I actually love this smell because its so nostalgic. This one comes in a cute small bottle and the dripper is handy. Great for calming down red spots.

January 18, 2020

Great for pimples

I use this as a spot treatment whenever I get a pimple Although the smell is not the greatest, it does work & i find my pimples shrink by the next day

2.7/5

December 21, 2019
    Finistère, France

produit peu efficace

j'ai beaucoup entendu parler de se produit pour son efficacité contre les imperfections. Malheureusement en plus d'être cher ce produit n'a quasiment aucune efficacité sur moi. Je trouve que en plus de sa l'odeur est désagréable. Je ne rachèterais en aucun cas se produit!

November 18, 2019

Bye bye dandruff!

I add a quarter size amount of this into my hands and run it through my hair in the shower after shampoo and before conditioner. It has eliminated my dandruff tremendously! I live in an area with extremely hard water and I was getting breakage and dry flaking scalp. After a few weeks I noticed a huge difference.

June 05, 2019

A must in any skincare routine

My skin does not react week to salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide.... it get extremely dry and does not treat the acne problem. I use this tee tree oil anyway I can ....as a toner, in my shampoo and as a spot treatment. This stuff does not dry my out. It’s fantastic!

April 16, 2019

Love it.

I love this stuff. I use it on blemishes at night and in the morning. If a spot is bothering me this oil helps to calm it down. It does hve a strong scent and sometimes burn a bit.

April 14, 2019

Great for acne and scars

After always hearing amazing things about this tea tree oil I thought I’d give it a try. I love always known that tea tree oil is very good for you skin but after buying this one I didn’t know how great it really was. It’s been working so well at removing my dark scars on my face and also drying out any pimples I get. It’s a pretty small bottle compared to others for the same price but as long as you ration it out properly it goes quite a ways.