The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner Reviews
#4 in Toner

January 12, 2018

Soft on skin, but tough on grease!

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner leaves the skin feeling refreshed and clean, and does not strip away too much moisture. It's affordable so very much worth it! For best results, use together with the entire Tea Tree Skin Clearing line (cleanser and moisturizer).

2.0/5

August 09, 2017

Body Shop Tea Tree Toner

This toner didn't wow me because it didn't really do what it claimed on the bottle. My skin still got oily and shiny throughout the day and another downside is that this product contains alcohol. I will however continue to use the rest of the product but I probably won't repurchase it.

June 15, 2017

My favourite skin care line!

I am obsessed with The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil skin care line, and their toner is absolutely spectacular! It leaves your skin feeling clean, and you can see the results after only a week! If you are unsure if this product is right for you, they will give you samples for free!

June 01, 2017

I really like Body Shop's Tea Tree line. I love how the ingredients are harvested and that their products are cruelty free. I use most of this line, minus the day cream and find it to be very effective. As I am pushing 30, breakouts are very undesirable, however due to stress they are sometimes inevitable. I find this line does a good job keeping breakouts under control. I use the toner in combination with the night cream. I like that this it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a residue on my pillow. It is also great for removing any left over makeup from washing my face. It also seems to pull in the moisture from the night cream more effectively than if I didn't use it. This toner is really fairly priced, the bottle is quite big and a little goes a long way. I find may drugstore brand toners can be priced higher.

May 02, 2017

Like I said in my review about the Face Wash for this line - it is amazing! I am so glad I was introduced to this line over a year ago. I have been using it since and my skin has never felt better. I always had problems with horrible acne, and when I would try to control the problem with new or different products, my face would completely dry out. When that happened, toners would burn my face and dry it out even more! This is the first toner I have used that WORKS, and DOESN'T DRY YOUR SKIN. I use it morning and night. It is effective and my skin feels clean!

April 23, 2017

I have bought a lot of the other tea tree products from The Body Shop (tea tree oil, scrub, face wash) and they all seemed to work very well. The tea tree toner is also very effective at removing any left over makeup I have on my face, however, the problem is that it burns my face. It feels as if I have a cut on my face and I'm disinfecting it with rubbing alcohol. Other than the burning sensation, I would recommend this product to others.

2.2/5

March 10, 2017

I have oily combination oily skin and this product did not work out for me at all.

When looking at the ingredient list, you see alcohol as the second ingredient (that too, alcohol denat.) which is a simple alcohol found in anti-septic products (hand sanitizers). The product is meant to dissolve fast, but can feel very stiff and drying.

I was looking for a product that helped with the oil control, but not completely wipe away everything.

March 03, 2017

I will never stop buying the body shop tea tree line. It works so well on my skin. I've used it for years. The toner works great with the face wash and lotion. Fades blemishes quickly and skin feels great!

January 16, 2017

I've use this toner for the last year or so & needless to say I am hooked! It helps balance out my skin & soothes my pesky breakouts...which I have less of since I started using this product. I find it very refreshing & the perfect first step to my skincare routine in the morning!

December 31, 2016

I don't really have a strong opinion on this product. I don't usually use a toner. I didn't find it made a difference in my skin looked. It didn't make my skin feel tight or dry like other toners I've tried, by i don't know that I'd buy this again.. it's not a bad product, it just wasn't for me, that's all.