The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is suitable for all skin types. This is the Body Shop's more popular face cream, that is light and has healing Vitamin E properties. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

September 23, 2015

I like this moisturizer because it effective and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. The only big problem I have is the smell. I wish they would either change it or remove it completely. At least it doesn't linger for long after being applied though.

July 03, 2015

The this cream. My skin feels like a babies bottom when it use it. I do find it a bit pricey and their stuff rarely goes on sale.

June 10, 2015

I like this moisturizer. I find that it moisturizes my skin adequately without breaking me out and it doesn't smell offensive. Also a little goes a long way so it lasts for quite a while.

April 24, 2015

I use this on my face as a daily moisturizer, as I use a prescription for my acne at night. It helps put the moisture back in my skin that is lost to the prescription. It kind of smells like a more mature scent, but I still love it.

April 17, 2015

I love using this on my knees where I have surgery scars and it really moisturizes the dead skin, love it!

April 17, 2015

This cream lovely and light! The smell is pleasant.
    I like to use this cream daily around my eyes! I find it has made my under eyes brighter and
    the skin around my eyes firmer!

March 25, 2015

I only use this in the dead of winter when my skin is super dry. Even for a day cream this is very thick and moisturizing and really, really helps with my dry, wintery skin. Plus I love the scent of the Vitamin E products! I always try to use it in conjunction with the night cream, cream cleanser, and BB cream.

November 19, 2014

I picked this up last Christmas, and I really like it. It is thick though. I use it as a night cream. I think it would be a bit much to wear during the day. I have very dry skin, and noticed an overall improvement in my skin's health when I use the Vitamin E cream daily.

September 29, 2014

I have dry skin, and it works wonders on it. I started to use it as a night cream, which I like the best. Its texture is very smooth and light. The scent is soft, which is perfect for a face moisturizer. If you want a day cream and a night cream for dry skin, this will help!

May 28, 2014

This is a great, reasonably priced moisturizer. Not heavy or greasy. Helps my skin fight our dry climate.