The bodyshop vitamin e overnight serum in oil

The bodyshop vitamin e overnight serum in oil Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #111 out of 337 in Serums

May 07, 2017

Bought this serum about 2 weeks ago and have been using it at night. It definitely seems to be helping with my lines and wrinkles (I am 67 years old). I also love the smell of it. It absorbs during the night. Some of the oils I have used in the past seem to just "sit" on the skin and take forever to absorb or sometimes are not totally absorbed after a full night's sleep. I would recommend this.

August 11, 2016

My skin gets dry in winter and in summer when I've been in the sun a bit too much. During those times this product has become a lifesaver! I put it on before my night cream and when I wake in the morning no more dry skin! I also notice it helps with fine lines that are just starting to appear on my face. I couldn't go with out this product

February 20, 2016

When I first purchased this product, it was during the summer and I hated it. The oil in the hot summer heat was too much for my skin since I'm combination.
    But I tried this again during the winter and it started my obsession with facial oils. I'm careful not to put this on my T-zone but on the cheeks where I get the most dry, it's amazing. The only reason I haven't repurchased this is because I'm currently trying out other oils, but I do find this helps keep my skin hydrated and plump.

January 21, 2016

I purchased this product because of a YouTube I follow, and I got it on sale and bought it online. Its my fist time trying a serum and my skin needs hydration. I'm really loving it, I apply it in the morning under my moisturiser and makeup and at night after I have removed my makeup with a cleansing oil. The rose smell is really nice and I'm not usually into that scent. And it leaves my face so nice and soft after and I've only been using it a few days and already my face is less dry, I was going to buy the vitamin e serum but I went for this one instead as my skin is starting to age and I'm happy with my choice

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!