The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Reviews

November 28, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

This is a gamechanger

My daughter has used this and it has transformed her teen oily bumpy skin into perfection. She is so pleased and I am genuinely impressed. I now tell everyone about this transformation and lots of others have benefited from this serum too.

November 02, 2019

Noticeable difference

I really do like this product. It keeps my skin clear and I believe it's helping with some tone/texture issues. I feel like I need to randomly take a break from it however from time to time.

October 14, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Fantastic Product

This soaks in to the skin quickly without leaving it sticky. I use it under moisturiser morning and evening and have found it improves my skin within a week of use

October 11, 2019
    Bolton, United Kingdom

This works

I have uneven pigmentation, dry patches and red marks and this amazing serum has gotten rid of all of that.
    My skin is more supple and soft and the marks have gone.
    So happy

October 10, 2019
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

Completely cleared up my skin!

I suffered from hormonal cystic acne on my jawline and chin. This product has completely cleared this up. I now rarely get a breakout, and if I do, it clears up and heals so much more quickly than without the product.

October 09, 2019
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Great

This stuff is so amazing, with continued use you can feel your skin getting so soft ans smooth and it also helps to clear breakouts, I have definitely put it to the test with my acne.

2.3/5

October 08, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Hasn’t made any visible difference

I bought this because my skin around my chin breaks out a lot, mainly due to hormonal reasons and I’d read good reviews about this. I also read the zinc was meant to help with scarring (having pale and easy to scar skin, this sounded amazing). However, after 3 weeks of use morning and night, no difference can be seen, if anything my skin has got worse.

September 21, 2019

💓it

A friend of mine introduced this to over a month ago, and I have to say I love it. Ever since I started using it my pores have minimized and my skin feels so soft. Am definitely gonna keep using this

August 27, 2019

Everyone needs this

I'm seriously shocked how well and quickly this stuff works! I've always had problem skin and now at 40 I'm starting to do something about it. Within a couple days I noticed improvement of my large pores, I was shocked! I discovered 2 drops is all I need. My skin doesn't like 3 haha Make sure to moisturize afterwards. I'm hooked on Nia

August 13, 2019

Love it

I love this product (2 empties already) it’s not sticky so I can use it under make up and I feel it actually works and the price tag ... so affordable!