The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Reviews

2.3/5

October 08, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Hasn’t made any visible difference

I bought this because my skin around my chin breaks out a lot, mainly due to hormonal reasons and I’d read good reviews about this. I also read the zinc was meant to help with scarring (having pale and easy to scar skin, this sounded amazing). However, after 3 weeks of use morning and night, no difference can be seen, if anything my skin has got worse.

2.3/5

July 24, 2018

Broke out...

I really wanted to love this product given some the reviews I had seen, the price point and what was inside as ingredients. Unfortunately, the product broke me out after just 2 uses (used them exclusively at night, as a thin layer). It also doesn't help that the founder/ Brandon has really drawn a negative spotlight on both himself and therefore his company in the recent months. Not that I am completely opposed, but definitely not a brand im jumping up and down to try.