The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Reviews

August 07, 2020

Life saver!!

I have struggled with stubborn adult-acne for YEARS and this is the only thing that has made a difference. I tried this because of the great reviews and noticed a major difference in 1 week. I'm 3 months in, there have been no flare-ups and I'm going make-up free, and confidently for the first time since I can remember!

August 01, 2020

I LOVE THIS

within a week of daily use, my troubled acne spots were gone. I still have some scaring but for the price and how quick this product worked I have absolutely no complaints!

August 01, 2020

the price can't be beat and it's done wonders for my skin

I bought this product after reading a few reviews where users claimed it helped control their oily skin. I have really oily skin, get hormonal breakouts on my period, and have enlarged pores on my cheeks that often fill with sebum. You will not notice a miracle overnight, but after a few weeks of diligent use in the morning and evening, you will notice a difference in the overall appearance of your skin. It has reduced the size of my pores (which is significantly reducing the amount of sebum that builds in them), has reduced some of the oiliness that is produced throughout the day (not entirely though, it won't change the fact that I have oily skin. But it it helps my makeup stay on a little longer now and has drastically decreased my acne and I didn't even break out at all during my last period), and has significantly improved the texture of my skin. There wasn't really any purging in the first week of use; maybe a few whiteheads here and there but nothing major. After a month of use I'm almost ready to start going in public without foundation on which is a huge improvement as I've always been extremely self conscious of my appearance. I would definitely purchase this again and again because it's helped me gain some self confidence with my appearance.

July 25, 2020

Feel and see the difference!

This product started to show its effects instantly. After 3 days of usage, my skin is more soft, supple, and smooth to the touch. I love this product and brand for the value and simple ingredients!

July 23, 2020

Works wonders

This product changed my life! I have used alot of different products before and nothing worked! I have been using this for the past 6 months now. I had large pores and some acne scarring. My pores appear smaller now, which I never thought would be possible. The scars are faded and my skin looks and feels great! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with serious Acne or scarring. The Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% made my skin so amazing!!!!!!

July 10, 2020

Its good!

I am currently on my third bottle of this stuff and its great! for the price, you really can't go wrong with it. Over time, my acne scars have faded, and I rarely see new breakouts other than the odd one here and there.

July 02, 2020

great for the price!

For the price, which is about 10 dollars Canadian, it is FANTASTIC. It isn't a miracle worker on my skin, but I don't have breakouts anymore. It isn't oily, spreads easily over the face, and dries quickly. I love it!

June 24, 2020

I will never stop using this!!!

I have combination, uneven textured skin and Holy moly this product has worked wonders.

After just a few weeks of use, my skin texure is already evening out and I have less bumps and breakouts.

Theres very little smell to this which is nice and it leaves my skin super soft and supple!

One thing I will note is to not use this product after a peel or exfoliating treatment as it can irritate your skin slightly.

June 21, 2020

Absolutely loving this product

I am not know knowledgeable about skin care but was recommended this products for pore control. So far I love it! I've been using it for about a month and I definitely see a difference. Excellent value. This bottle should last over a year easily.

June 21, 2020

Great serum for cheap

I absolutely love this serum. It only cost about $7 and I have been using it day & night for about two months now and still have about half the bottle left. My skin is much clearer and looks healthier. The product also never makes my face look oily which is great.