Amazing

theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Kumar Reviews

Ranked #474 out of 1274 in Eye Shadow

March 01, 2017

Really pretty shade, makes my hazel eyes pop and look gorgeous. Beautiful when paired with a bright blue or green eyeliner. Great to use for most looks. Very versatile.

September 10, 2016

This shadow is really pigmented. I like that it's matte. I need more matte shades to put in my crease area. However, this shade doesn't work with my skin tone. I have freckles and this color just makes me look pale. :(

June 23, 2016

Tried this in my Ipsy bag, already loving TheBalm and what a huge disappointment. Not only is the color far too dark for my extremely pale skin (that's more Ipsy's fault though) I was not impressed at all with the formula. It blends easily, but not well and always seems to come out looking patchy.

On top of which the 'Matt Kumar' shade I tried just makes me look like I'm bruised as a direct result of the 'patchy' blending and the color on fair skin. Would recommend other TheBalm products, but not this one.