Tide + Downy 4 in 1 Pods Reviews
#21 in Laundry Care

December 12, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy

I love these pods so easy to use the only problem is they have a strong fragrance so if your around someone who is sensitive to smells or perfume I would use the tide free and gentle it’s a great product.

December 11, 2019

Tide

Son parfum quand il sort de la sécheuse wow!! Et beaucoup moins de plis sur les vêtements sa vaut l’ai peine quand je ne peux pas mettre de liquide assouplissant dans ma laveuse :)

November 05, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Fresh long lasting scent and super clean

The first thing that I noticed and was very pleased with is the fresh scent that lasts for 7 - 10 days. Of course, the cleanliness is unmatched with these pods. Great experience and I will recommend to everyone I know!

October 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best Detergent!!

This is by far the best laundry detergent on the market. Yes it may cost a little extra but it's well worth it. The freshness it brings to your clothing is worth the extra. I've tried many detergents and Tide is by far the best on the market.

2.8/5

September 20, 2019

Doesn't do much for me

I prefer my clothes to be very fragrent after wash and expect a fresh clean scent. With this product I felt as though the scent was very faint and that i needed two packs in order to feel as though it actually washed my clothes.

September 03, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

My choice of detergent

I love the Tide brand, and these are so convenient. No more measuring or rinsing out cups. Just pop them in and good to go. I would recommend them for anyone.

September 03, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Amazing clean!

I’m amazed at how clean and soft our laundry is after using tide and downy! It’s perfect for grass stained soccer uniforms and soft enough for baby blankets! Love it!

August 25, 2019
    Ohio, United States

My Laundry Hero!

Just started using Tide+Downy 4 In 1 Pods about 6 months ago & I’m so happy I made the switch! So many positive outcomes that I was hooked after 1 load! First, the smell is amazing! It stayed with me all day on my outfit that I could still smell the Freshness days later when I went to throw it in the washer! Next I was thrilled to find that there was no filmy residue left over in my washer or on my clothes! I swear it made my clothes look so bright & feel so soft! I have finally found my #1 laundry pod!

August 15, 2019

Lavage fait facilement

J’ai reçu des échantillons de Tide + Downy 4 en 1 gratuitement avec un achat chez Joe Fresh. J’ai donc tout de suite pu essayer ce détergent en capsule 4 en 1. J’aime le concept de n’avoir qu’à déposer une capsule et refermer la laveuse pour que mon linge et celui de toute la famille en ressorte frais et propre. On le sait tous, la vie va déjà assez vite sans avoir à perdre du temps inutilement à incorporer du détergent, du détachant, de l’assouplisseur et du rehausseur de parfum individuellement dans chaque brassée. J’ai donc été comblée quand j’ai sorti le linge de la laveuse une fois le cycle terminé et que j’ai constaté qu’il était parfaitement propre du premier coup avec seulement une capsule! Mon seul bémol, c’est que notre famille est sensible aux parfums ajoutés et que ces capsules (April Fresh) en contiennent beaucoup. Je ne laverais certainement pas le linge de mes enfants avec ces capsules.

July 25, 2019

Best tide pods on the market!

One word: WOW! The smell is fantastic, it lasts and it gets you compliments. These Tide Pods are my favourite ever.

Down side: They’re more expensive than the other ones.