4.1/5
Tim Hortons Candy Cane Hot Chocolate Reviews
#7 in Fast Food

1.3/5

Oh yuck!

This I tried 2 times and yuck found it way sweet and really thick !I like candy cane hot chocolate by others but not Tims and it never looks like I have seen on the advertisement ! Way over priced as well !

Candy Cane Hot Chocolate

If this is made how it use to be years ago with whipped cream and candy cane sprinkles with a shot of candy cane syrup then it is really good, if it's made how I got it not long ago with a shot of candy cane syrup and just a bit of whipped cream then I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone.

Amazing

Love this product i can never wait till the winter season starts so i can have one so disappointed that they never brought it back this year, they just brought the white hot chocolate back

August 11, 2017

A classic for me

The hot chocolate is warm and rich. Not too rich though, but rich enough to be delectable. The chocolate is oh so smooth, and does not taste watered down at all.
    The whipped cream topping is what makes this drink so special. It is so tasty, so smooth and has an unforgettable flavour.
    I love getting this on those cold winter days, as it warms you up and brings a smile to your face.
    The candy cane pieces are an added bonus.

My boyfriend likes to get his with a shot of mint in the hot chocolate as well. He says it makes it all the better.

July 13, 2017

Tim Hortons Candy Cane Hot Chocolate

My favorite winter time hot beverage especially around Christmas time! The Tim Hortons Candy Cane Hot Chocolate is super yummy and tastes like a little dessert.

2.7/5

June 28, 2017

Love the product but disappointed to hear it's being discont

Why take a best seller away ?? When I worked there we had people request Canada cane in their ice Capps n it became a hit . Now it's being discontinued which is sad because it was truly my fav hot drink

June 20, 2017

whats not to like

Tim hortons hot chocolate is good but when you add a mint shot and candy cane pieces on top it makes a great hot drink for winter on the cold winter days/nights. Tim hortons is always an essensil for any road trip

May 18, 2017

I love these so much! I can't help but get a lot of them during Christmas time. I wish that they were available year round. The mint taste complments the chocolate very nicely and the candy cane pieces melting into the whipped cream give it such a nice Christmas look and feel.

January 18, 2017

I look forward to this drink every Christmas season. I always make sure to get the whipped cream and candy cane pieces on top too as it just makes the drink that much more delicious. The chocolate is really yummy and the added candy cane doesn't put the sweetness factor over the top, just right.

November 07, 2016

Ce drink est super bon et parfait pour le temps des fêtes! J'ai bien hâte qu'il revienne cette année,je le recommande,par contre un petit avertissement ,il est vraiment sucré!