3.6/5
#18 in Fast Food

1.5/5

October 02, 2017

No. Just no.

This tastes like syrup. Nothing other than syrup and ice.
    This is absolutely nothing that I hoped for. I was hoping for more of a frozen hot chocolate type of drink, but instead I got sugar in a cup.
    This was way, way too sweet. I am not one to waste food, but this one went straight into the trash.
    Skip this one. Not worth it

October 02, 2017

Délicieusement sucré

Je n'aime pas du tout le gout du café, mais j'ADORE ce produit! C'est très rafraichissant l'été lorsqu'il fait chaud et c'est réconfortant l'hiver. Cependant, c'est très sucré donc ca pourrait ne pas plaire à tous (surtout aux diabétiques), mais sinon, c'est une belle petite collation que j'aime m'offrir à l'occasion. Suffit de savoir se modérer!

2.8/5

October 01, 2017

Sugar In a Cup

I'm usually a lover of all things chocolate, but this was just a little bit too much for my liking. For one the chocolate taste was a little too overwhelming. It contained so much sugar that I had a huge headache and sugar rush afterwards. The whipped cream on top is also a little too much in my opinion

2.3/5

July 18, 2017

A very very sweet treat

Tried this on a whim and it was way too sweet!! I couldn't even finish it. It is a good price but the taste is just not there. I prefer some of their other drinks.

July 18, 2017

Refreshing and sweet

One of my favorite summer time dessert drink. They taste just like a frozen hot chocolate. It's basicly just a chocolate milk slushy, topped with a chocolate whipped cream and chocolate syrup. It is very sweet and definitely an occasional treat. I find the small is the perfect amount and i order it without syrup to cut down on the sweetness.

2.8/5

June 12, 2017

Good but not my favorite

I liked this creamy chocolate chill drink from Tim Hortons, but I did not love it. I much prefer the taste and consistancy of iced caps instead . These are really sweet and a bit on the sickly side. A bit too sweet for me.

January 18, 2017

I tried this for the first time in the summer as everyone was raving about it, I opted to not have the whip cream and chocolate on top and I still found it way too sweet for me. I got a small and it was still too big for me.

2.3/5

January 18, 2017

Probably my least favorite item from Tim Hortons. I didn't enjoy the chocolate taste and it was crazy sweet, like toothache sweet. I'll stick with iced capps.

December 21, 2016

I had one of these in the summer for the first time. It was very tasty, but not as full of chocolate as the commercials and ads make it out to be, it also melts very quickly and separates. Still very yummy, just over priced.

September 23, 2016

OMG This Creamy chocolate chill is amazing, it has chocolate whipping cream, with added hot fudge, smothered over this delicious chocolate almost milkshake like drink. This is my new ultimate favourite item from Tims. It is a little pricey but it is worth every penny. Please please please buy this.