Tim Hortons White Hot Chocolate

Tim Hortons White Hot Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #571 out of 846 in Chocolate

October 02, 2016

My favorite hot non-caffeine drink. I always order half white hot chocolate and half coffee. It's the perfect sweetness and creaminess for me. It's also good with Chai tea and blueberry tea.
    I am actually in search of a white hot chocolate powder. I will be broke by the end of winter buying this from Timmies all the time.
    But it's all worth it!

January 05, 2016

Not my favorite white hot chocolate but still pretty good. Just the right amount of sweetness and chocolate flavor, foamy. A nice treat on a chilly day.

January 05, 2016

This tastes absolutely delicious. It's about the best hot drink I've had at Tim Hortons. It's a bit on the sweet side but I don't mind that. This is a delicious creamy drink for our cold winters. Nice substitute for when you want a warm drink but you don't want coffee.

December 10, 2015

I like it very much. I prefer it over the regular hot chocolate.

May 07, 2015

I like white hot chocolate. It's warm and sweet; not too sweet for me and I like the frothy feeling. I really like the taste.

May 02, 2015

I found this to be too sweet. As in, felt like drinking straight creamy sugar.
    The price wasn't bad and some people like it, but it was too overwhelmingly sweet for my taste

March 22, 2015

I as so excited when Tim Horton's started making white hot chocolate. It's so creamy and so yummy! It's the reverse of regular hot chocolate and it's better in my opinion.

September 11, 2014

Its an original twist on original hot chocolate and its taste so delicious and its only a dollar or two for a large very good price