Tim Hortons White Hot Chocolate Reviews
#542 in Chocolate

August 06, 2017

Amazing

Such a delicious twist on the original hot chocolate! It's so thick, rich, creamy and flavourful.
    It's a shame Tim Hortons only brings it back during the winter time, it's so delicious!

June 21, 2017

Best

This is my go-to on a cold winter day. I tend to not order these in the warm months..but I will say, they are extremely flavourful ..no usual watered down chocolate taste- this is the real deal

June 21, 2017

Bon au gout.. mais malheureusement pas disponible a l'année

Mes enfants adorent le lait au chocolat blanc du Tim Hortons, Malheursement il est pas disponible a l'année, du moins a mon Tim Horton. J'ai gouter quelque fois et honnêtement j'aime mieux le lait chocolat ''normal''

October 02, 2016

My favorite hot non-caffeine drink. I always order half white hot chocolate and half coffee. It's the perfect sweetness and creaminess for me. It's also good with Chai tea and blueberry tea.
    I am actually in search of a white hot chocolate powder. I will be broke by the end of winter buying this from Timmies all the time.
    But it's all worth it!

January 05, 2016

Not my favorite white hot chocolate but still pretty good. Just the right amount of sweetness and chocolate flavor, foamy. A nice treat on a chilly day.

January 05, 2016

This tastes absolutely delicious. It's about the best hot drink I've had at Tim Hortons. It's a bit on the sweet side but I don't mind that. This is a delicious creamy drink for our cold winters. Nice substitute for when you want a warm drink but you don't want coffee.

December 10, 2015

I like it very much. I prefer it over the regular hot chocolate.

May 07, 2015

I like white hot chocolate. It's warm and sweet; not too sweet for me and I like the frothy feeling. I really like the taste.

2.3/5

May 02, 2015

I found this to be too sweet. As in, felt like drinking straight creamy sugar.
    The price wasn't bad and some people like it, but it was too overwhelmingly sweet for my taste

March 22, 2015

I as so excited when Tim Horton's started making white hot chocolate. It's so creamy and so yummy! It's the reverse of regular hot chocolate and it's better in my opinion.