Tim Horton's Yogurt Parfait Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 310 in Yogurt

May 18, 2017

Je n'aime pas ces yogurt, ils ne sont pas frais et en plus de cela ils sont cher pour le peu de yogurt qu'Il y a. Je vous recommande d'aller à l'épicerie. vous aurez quelque chose de bien meilleur.

May 18, 2017

I used to really enjoy this yogurt when it was originally made out of normal yogurt. However, now that they have changed it to greek yogurt only with no other option available, I am disappointed. I do not like the texture of Greek yogurt at all. I wish they would go back to the original or at least give you both options.

May 18, 2017

Good addition to the TIm Hortons menu. Always goes along nice with my morning coffee or even as an afternoon snack. Great granola and creamy yogurt. The fruit would be better fresh but still doesn't stop me from purchasing.

April 13, 2017

These are so good! I used to pick one up along with a coffee every morning on my way to work. They're not bad for you, they're delicious and quite filling. Perfect option for a quick breakfast!

April 13, 2017

This is a great option for a healthier snack for on the go and it tastes really good! The only thing i would ask is that before you leave the drive thru check the expiration date on the bottom of the cup, make sure there are no multiple stickers on top of each other.. some Tim's can be pretty shady.

March 05, 2017

Loving Tim Horton's Yogurt Parfait. I've been getting this for breakfast instead of the breakfast bagels and i feel healthier consuming this. It should be a healthier alternative and it actually makes me feel just as full and satisfied as the heavy calorie bagel!

October 01, 2016

Super bon au goût et c'est une bonne option pour bien ou mieux manger.par contre, j'aurais aimé que les fruits sois frais et non congelé sur mon yogourt.

October 01, 2016

iuse to really like these but i find the changed the yogurt over the years and now i dont like them at all i find they leave a weird flavour in my mouth

September 29, 2016

I absolutely love that Tim Hortons added this yogurt parfait to their menu, I love Tim Hortons and my family are aloud big fans of it but sometimes I try not to stop there because I always end up getting something that's super sweet and not health at all. Now when my son wants to stop in for some timbits I can because I can have this yogurt parfait.

The yogurt is very thick and flavourful and the berries and granola make it all that more perfect and tasty. These are priced very well and I love that I now have more options when visiting Tim Hortons.

August 24, 2016

It's hard to get breakfast into me in the mornings when I'm just trying to get out the door. This is a fast food choice I can feel good about making. I was surprised that it tastes like good quality yogurt and berries.