Tom's Naturally Dry Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #346 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 15, 2017

I purchased this because I enjoy using all natural/chemical free products however I was very unimpressed as this product doesn't last and I find I need to reapply multiple times a day- at best 3 times per day. I will continue to search for a effective all natural deoderant

February 28, 2016

This deodorant is amazing, it's so gentle on your skin and it format have parabens or sulfates. It's also all natural and cruelty free so it's great for the environment. Love Tom's products.

3.2/5

December 19, 2015

Since becoming a new Mom, I have been using this natural deodorant on a daily basis. Not very effective as a deodorant, but works well enough for just being around the house. Recommend to all new Moms out there who want to minimize the amount of fragrance/perfume they wear around their kids!

May 30, 2015

For the most part I am pleased with this deodorant but found that sometimes when I was extremely sweaty, the smell of body odor wasn't completely covered by the deodorant smell. I like that there are less harsh chemicals to clog my poors, etc, but would love for them to make it a little bit stronger!

October 20, 2014

If you're a 'sweat-er' you might find this ineffective in the summer, but for the balance of the year it's a great solution. Doesn't leave those weird sparkly residue on your clothes, and is available in an unscented version. After years of trying different things, this is the one I returned to more than once.