Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

A mascara so amazing, it’s Better Than Sex! This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat for the most luscious, dramatic, and volumized lashes possible. The #1-selling prestige mascara in America, Better Than Sex, gives you mind-blowing lashes, every time! Product description via TooFaced.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

December 06, 2021

I would buy this again and again.

I love this mascara. I am very picky about mascara and a lot don't work well for my eyelashes. This one adds volume, helps my eyelashes hold the curl, isn't too clumpy and coats the lashes beautifully with a nice black pigment.

November 16, 2021
    California, United States

This has been my go to mascara for years, but...

This has been my go to mascara for years, and while I absolutely love it because it coats all my lashes... I just wish it was better at not drying out so quickly. It seems to be a bit inconsistent when it comes to clumpy lashes. I go between this mascara and Superhero by It Cosmetics from time to time. They are comparable.

October 21, 2021
    United States

Go to mascara

This is my go to mascara. Mostly because I haven't found another one that makes my eyelashes look like this one does. The one thing I do not like about this mascara is that there is fall out so you will have some mascara under your eyes by the middle of the day, which is annoying.

September 26, 2021
    Kent, United Kingdom

My fave

This really kicked my lashes into the game. I've always had the HARDEST time finding a mascara that's even worth my time or money at all and this is one of the only brands that has given me what I deserve. Full, long beautiful lashes with minimal flaking, stays on great and washes off easily when it's time. I am IN love with this brand. They are a huge go to of mine. I always need more of their stuff. Definitely try this stuff if you have a hard time getting mascara that makes any difference at all like I always did.

September 24, 2021

Hands down the best mascara ever!!

I will never ever buy another mascara again after using this mascara. I have thin small lashes and no mascara seems to help them look fuller and longer. Until I tried this mascara. This mascara makes my lashes look so voluminous and long. Every time I wear it I get asked if I'm wearing false eyelashes. I would definitely recommend this mascara to everyone and I have purchased it over and over again!

September 23, 2021

I Love it

I saw this on an instagram influencers page & thought I'd try it since it made her lashes look so long. It's now one of my favorite mascaras that I use daily! definitely worth it.

September 22, 2021

Amazing!! Been buying for years!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Was hesitant at first to try this. But thought the brand name “better then sex” was funny! Bought and have been hooked ever since, I’ve probably bought this more then 50 times at Sephora!!!

September 22, 2021

It truely is better than sex!

I was very hesitant at first , as it's pretty expensive. But boy, was I surprised how fabulous this mascara really is. It makes my eyes pop. It nicely coats your lashes and gives them a lift look so they appear longer and fuller. Great for a night out or even date night. Grab one today, you won't be disappointed

August 24, 2021

What a miracle

I got a sample of this product and I am always amazed at how long it lasts and makes my eyelashes look so full and fluttery! It is perfect for a glam night

August 18, 2021

Daily must mascara

Before finding this mascara I only used mascara as a quick base to help blend my falsies. But now I will leave the house in JUST mascara saving falsies for special events. I have very short lashes and this gives me both volume and length without getting clumpy or flakey. Super buildable and no irritation which is a win considering I have very sensitive eyes.