Tootsie Roll Pops Reviews
#18 in Snacks

January 27, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Minis!

We buy the mini tootsie roll pops that are a perfect size as a treat for our little ones. They have great flavoring as well! Love the tootsie roll in the middle.

August 09, 2019
    Florida, United States

Love these!

I grew up eating these and I have always loved them! In my science class in sixth grade we got to do an experiment where we had to see how many licks it took to get to the center of the tootsie pop. It was so fun! Most of us got over 100!

August 09, 2019
    Texas, United States

great tasting

These have been around for such a long time, I grew up eating them. The commercial would always ask "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never know", well I tried several times when I was younger but couldn't resist biting it. Love the hard candy on the outside and the chewy center.

0.8/5

April 03, 2019

YUCK

These are hands down the worst lolly pops I've had in my whole entire life. The center with the tootsie pop is nasty, but honestly I don't care for the actual tootsie pops. Yuck

December 30, 2018

best lolly

these are my favortie lolly pops as the have a tootsie center instead of that awful gum that is usually in the center. i also like the variety of flavours.

November 14, 2018

How Many Licks?

Tootsie Roll Pops have been around forever and I've been eating them pretty much all my life. I work at a school and usually have these on hand as a treat every now and then for my students. These can last a long time if you are not tempted to bite into it and find the tootsie roll centre. As the commercials always said "How many licks does it take to get to the centre of a Tootsie Roll Pop?" Buy them, they are yummy and share with others.

September 25, 2018

Best

Yes! These lollipops are a legend and will forever be this country’s best lollipops. I got hooked on these lollipops by my mom and granny. Will always buy them.

September 13, 2018
    Ohio, United States

YUM

My favorite treat as a kid! And being much older I still love them!
    Great flavors and lots of flavors to choose from. Whats there not to like about a Tootsie Pop! I am pretty much like the owl, lick it 3 times then crunch into it! lol Can't beat a delicious chocolatey treat in the middle!

September 13, 2018

Only 6,497 licks to the middle!

Wow having these lollipops right now are making me feel quite nostalgic. Growing up with this commercial on between almost every cartoon? Ughh, kids are missing out these days and should definitely be having more of these vs. some of the things I see them having. This is the most tasty sucker with that “must get to” surprise center which we all knew was a tootsie roll. The variety of flavors are all delicious, so no matter which one you got while sharing, you still came out a winner!

April 04, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

best sucker

Tootsie Roll pops are a child hood memory! Will never forget that silly owl with "how many licks does it take". Its great!! These have such a nice tootsie roll inside a candy shell! These come in various flavors and each one is great! Go ahead and see how many licks It takes to get to the center of the tootsie roll pop :)