Tootsie Roll Pops Reviews
Ranked #16 in Snacks

August 10, 2017

Crunchy Candy Exterior With Chewy Tootsie Roll Interior

I usually buy a small bag of these from my local Dollarama. These remind me of my childhood, as I always used to get these as a treat.

These lollipops have a crunchy, sweet, hard-candy exterior and a soft, chewy tootsie roll interior. There are a number of flavours to choose from, most of which are fruity- such as: raspberry, cherry and orange- but they also have a chocolate flavour. I like how the fruity sweet taste of the candy exterior combines with the chocolatey taste of the tootsie roll. These are delicious!

August 09, 2017

Great Snack

I LOVE these lollipops. When I am craving something sweet and just want a little treat to suck on these are my go-to. I can find these for cheap at my local dollar store occasionally (sometimes they have them and other times they don't.). They come in a package with an assortment of flavors, including: cherry, orange,raspberry, grape and chocolate. I am addicted to the chocolate because it has a nice chocolate flavor which fulfills my sweet craving for a chocolate bar. All the flavors are nice and fruity though and have a taste similar to the fruit.

The candy coating is crunchy and sweet. The inside is a tootsie roll. It is chewy and delicious. I love the combination of the sweet candy and mild chewy almost toffee inside.

August 08, 2017

The best lollipops

I'm not a big fan of tootsie rolls on their own but I love the tootsie roll pop!
    The lollipop has a chewy tootsie roll center and is cover it with a delicious, crunchy hard candy coating.
    You have 5 different flavours to choose from; cherry, orange, grape, raspberry and chocolate as well as new sixth flavour that alternates in the package between strawberry-watermelon, lemon and my favourite, pomegranate.

2.7/5

July 09, 2017

Could Be Better

I've never been a fan of tootsie rolls, tastes blah. I'd rather eat a regular lollipop then get a tootsie roll in the middle. Personally I do not like the taste of them.

June 10, 2017

I've always been a fan of Tootsie Pops as a treat! My favourite flavour is the darker red raspberry one, but they're all great. I have seen them being sold in bunches of seven suckers at Dollarama and Shoppers Drug Mart for really reasonable prices (under $1!) so I've been buying them every now and again lately. Lots of great memories with these and the suckers that have gum in them as well. Wish the Tootsie brand would bring out new products because it seems they've just had the classic tootsie rolls and pops for as long as I can remember. I would recommend these to friends - but I think they know and love them already - and purchase again.

June 01, 2017

I loved these as a child and I even love them now!

These are my favorite kind of lollipop out there and I literally get offended when people say they don't like them. You know what I say? "Good day to you." Then I storm off. ;)

May 02, 2017

Who doesn't love a Tootsie Pop?? So yummy and sweet with the chewy deliciousness. Hard on my teeth though and I rarely purchase unless I have a random craving. Brings back memories and feels like a very nostalgic treat!

May 02, 2017

Oh my gosh these are such a great little treat. I love these suckers. Taste great and looks tasty. I highly recommend this product. Kids love them too and they cost very little

May 02, 2017

I don't eat candy often but I love these so much ! If I see them while I'm out I usually pick them up . The red and blue ones are my favourite . It's two treats in one . A tasty sucker and a tootsie roll filling . Yum ! Love them so much . I find them addicting .

June 13, 2016

These are so yummy. They are so fun with the hard outside and chewy inside. They are a nice sweet treat. I love getting close to the middle and cracking the hard shell of the candy.