Tostitos Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips Reviews

October 03, 2017

Worth the Purchase!

I was a little hesitant to try these. I love how the original Tostitos tortilla chips taste and I wasn't too sure if I would like these. I'm glad that I did though, because I really enjoyed them! The flavouring of the lime isn't too overbearing, but more subtle. I really liked the flavour, and the taste of the lime blended really nicely into the chip

September 30, 2017

Super delicious!

I really enjoy the texture of tostitos, allways nice and crunchy. And this lime version is to die for, you don't even need salsa or guacamole, they are that good that I enjoy them just like that. Great flavour, not overpowering, just the right amount of lime. Price is average to products of its kind. I highly recommend them!

July 06, 2017

Loved the lime

This has got to be my most fav Tostitos chips that is on the market. They have enough spice on them that accent any type of salsa or conqueso. Other brands either over power the lime or not
    Enough, they topped the market!

June 21, 2017

Tasty

These chips have just the right amount of lime flavor. Whether you're just dipping them in a salsa or using then for nachos, these are a great chip with great flavor.

2.0/5

June 11, 2017

I am usually a fan of Tostitos. I have had corn chips with a hint of lime from other companies and liked them. So I was looking forward to these. However, the lime was powdery, sweet, and overwhelming. I wish it was more a "hint" of lime, rather than tasting like it was sprinkled with lime drink mix. My kids liked them though.

May 07, 2017

J'aime beaucoup les Tostitos avec un soupçon de lime. Cela fait différent des Tostitos nature. Le goût de lime est présent mais pas trop. Je les mets au four avec du fromage monterey jack et je fais gratiner le tout. Accompagné de salsa et de crème sure, c'est l'idéal.

Je recommande !

April 28, 2017

Although I normally love to use limes to enhance my cooking and in cocktails, they do not seem to be a good fit for this classic brand of tortilla chips. While the flavour is called hint of lime, I personally found it to be a bit too much and not well suited for use with nachos and cheese. You are better off going with the original flavour. Might be good as a snack with a lime flavoured salsa, but this product is just not for us.

April 28, 2017

on adore croustillant delicieux craquant frais chip polyvalente avec trempette ou salsa ma famille adore on en achete chaque semaine encore ey encore a notre grand plaisir

April 28, 2017

I love the lime flavour but this is not a good combination. I just did not like the taste of lime in my tortilla chips. Tortilla and lime don't go together. Their jalapeño flavoured ones are yummy and flavourful.

April 03, 2017

absolutely love these Tostitos chips.
    no need to eat with salsa the taste is great. at first I was sceptical but as soon as I tasted one I couldn't believe how much flavor the chip had.