TRESemmé® Anti-Breakage Breakage Defense Conditioner Reviews
#67 in Conditioner

Strengthens and protects against split ends and breakage for stronger hair.A strengthening routine for your hair, this shampoo cleanses and fortifies to prevent breakage and split ends to keep hair manageable and strong.Its bolstering formula of vitamin B-12 and gelatin pumps up breakage-prone hair to support weak strands of hair, leaving your style healthy - without weighing it down

September 12, 2017

Good, but I got sick of it

It is good, and I find myself rediscovering it every few months or so. I initially loved it so much, I found myself using it for almost months on end. However, I got pretty sick of it, and found myself hating even the smell of it.
    What I can say, is with breaks, I rediscover how amazing this product is though.
    It smells good, and works wonders are conditioning your hair.

September 12, 2017

Amazing when paired with the matching Shampoo!

I usually don't trust hair products when they say that they prevent breakage because they usually don't make much of a difference. I've been using this product for about a month and I believe that it works! It has made my hair noticeably more healthy and I am so happy! When used with the corresponding Shampoo this makes your hair smell amazing, look shiny and healthy, as well as preventing breakage (like it says it does)!

May 29, 2017

Lorsque je vais chez mes parents, c'est ce shampoing que je retrouve sous la douche. Chaque fois que j'y vais, je repars en me disant que je devrais me procurer ces shampoings et revitalisants lors de ma prochaine visite en pharmacie puisque mes cheveux sentent bons tellement longtemps et restent vraiment doux.

September 16, 2016

I liked this product, it made my hair shiny and soft however it did not stop any breakage from occurring. I liked the smell and my husband complimented the smell of my hair.

September 15, 2016

I love TRESemme products, and this conditioner is one of my favourites. Not only does it smell great but it really does an amazing job on keeping my hair soft and feeling healthy.

September 14, 2016

This is a fantastic conditioner - you just cannot go wrong with TRESemme. I actually use this one for my extensions - the price and the results are fantastic.

September 14, 2016

This product has helped to strengthen and promote stronger strands. I find my hair has more snap to it without any breakage compared to before. I use it twice a week in conjunction with other similar products and am pleased with the results. I would recommend this to anyone.

September 12, 2016

J'adore énormément ce revitalisant! Il répare très bien les cheveux tout en les rendant doux et soyeux! Il a une douce odeur qui sent super bon et je le recommande fortement!

September 07, 2016

My hair tends to have breakage when I use the curling iron or flat iron too much and I've tried the TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Defense Conditioner to see if it would help keep my hair healthy. I noticed an immediate change in the appearance of my hair. It gave my hair added strength to avoid any further breakage. I was impressed to see my mane return to its former glory. I've never tried a TRESemmé product that I didn't like. Our hair needs change and you can always count on TRESemmé to protect your hair. A great must try product!

September 06, 2016

Got this as a sample. This paired with a good comb (not a brush) and some anti heat products when styling your hair would help decrease damage and hair breaking off. It's priced well also. Would I try this again? Yes. Buy it? Most likely.