TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo Reviews

2.7/5
Ranked #14 out of 131 in Dry Shampoo

Transform lifeless, limp hair into clean, fresh hair using TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo. This shampoo removes odour and oil while injecting volume. Maintain your hair colour with less washing, and cleans the hair without water anytime. The TRESemme Fresh Start Dry shampoo includes mineral clay and citrus.

June 14, 2017

Awesome value for a great price!

I recently starting using the TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo and I am a big fan so far. To start off it is extremely affordable, under 4 dollars and often on sale too. It smells great and takes any grease out of your hair. You can use this dry shampoo for days on your hair to keep a straight or curly style without washing and you would never be able to tell you haven't actually washed your hair. Your hair smells good and looks freshly washed after using this product. My life has changed for the better after discovering dry shampoos. I have dry coarse hair that gets worse with washing too often, using this product has improved the health of my hair without having to look like I haven't washed my hair.

May 31, 2017

I LOVE the TRESemme Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo. This is my go to dry shampoo. Not only does it keep my hair feeling light weight and clean, but it smells great and adds that extra bit of volume that makes all the difference. I switched to TRESemme from Baptiste as I found it did a way better job and didn't leave my hair feeling powdery. I would definitely recommend this product.

April 25, 2017

this is the best drug store option in my opinion it leaves my hair nice and refreshed without having to use half a can you cannot beat the price tag and it comes in a nice sleek bottle

April 06, 2017

Treseme dry shampoo is a life saver. It saves the day when I don't have time to wash and dry my hair. If my hair is greasy, I just spray on the dry shampoo and message it in and it instantly soaks up the grease, makes my hair feel clean and smell great. I don't know what I would do without this amazing product.

March 28, 2017

I love the red bottle it comes in. The smell is so good. It's my sticky doesn't make ur hair look white cuz I have dark Hair and some dry shampoo I've tryed it's makes me hair look white

March 15, 2017

love this product, i definitely recommend if you don't like washing your hair every day! Has a fresh clean sent & doesn't put much build up onto your scalp. Love it

March 08, 2017

J'ai reçu ce shampooing sec en échantillons. Globalement, il ne fait pas un mauvais travail. Il redonne un peu de volume et de brillance aux cheveux. Par contre, je ne l'utiliserais pas pour sauter un lavage de cheveux. Je l'utilise seulement entre les lavages, car il rend les cheveux plus gras.

March 02, 2017

I have 2 of these at home... One for my daughter and one for myself. As a busy working single mom , mornings can be hectic... So we don't always have time for a glorious hot shower. This is where the dry shampoo comes in. My daughter has the hormone surge going on..This dry shampoo really helps with oil control on a non shower day.
    For me , it freshens up my hair and restores the bounce.
    It's effortless to use... Just like hairspray. Just make sure you keep it 8-12 inches from roots or it will look like you have gray hair and massage it in..
    It's a time saver for sure.

2.2/5

February 28, 2017

I have tried a few dry shampoos. I wash my hair every morning, but I have very oily hair, so often I will need a refresher before evening plans. I am not a huge fan of this one. It is okay, but I don't like the texture it makes my hair, it leaves a white cast, and I just don't find it works great on the oil. I know several people who swear by it, but it just doesn't work the way I would want it to.

February 28, 2017

I have been using this product for some time and really like it. it doesn't leave any residue on hair and smells nice. definitely recommend. will continue to buy until another new product comes out as i have used several dry shampoos before!