TRESemmé® Renewal Hair & Scalp Nourish & Renew Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 1145 in Shampoo

January 24, 2017

My hair is long, thin, and easily tangled.

This shampoo has a nice light scent and very little is required to make the right amount of suds I like in a shampoo. When rubbing it in, my hair feels soft and the suds are light – really making me feel like it`s really doing a great job cleaning.

After rinsing, my hair does tend to feel straw like and unmanageable.

Once conditioned and towel dried, I definitely require my detangling spray to be able to brush through my hair, but for the after effects, it is worth the little bit of hastle. My hair looks light and healthy, and I can even do the Hair commercial whisk of my hair without it become a mess.

I haven`t really noticed a difference in my scalp – but it doesn`t really require extra moisture (no dandruff).

So, overall, it`s effective for my hair, but needs some help with detangling before dried.

September 08, 2016

Fantastic product along with all the TRESEMME shampoos I have tried - this one did not disappoint at all. The company knows how to manufacture high quality products which deliver on what they advertise, packaging is easy to handle, prices are reasonable and the products are available.

September 08, 2016

my husband uses this tresemme line and is very happy with the results.he has such a dry and itchy scalp but after using this shampoo his hair was more manageable and less frizzy .highly recommended

September 07, 2016

J'ai acheté ce shampooing il y a un mois mais j'ai trouvé qu'il fallait au moins 2 applications pour nettoyer les cheveux et encore... Dès la première application j'ai trouvé la formule astringente sans nettoyer pour autant. Le format de la bouteille est trop gros à mon avis également. Désolée mais ce n'est vraiment pas un de mes coups de coeur...

September 07, 2016

I love this particular brand of Tresemme. It's perfect and it does its job. Once a week I use this to treat my dry itchy scalp and it never disappoints!

September 06, 2016

I love that this shampoo really takes care of my scalp as well! I get a really dry scalp in the summer which itches like crazy :-/ but this really nourishes my scalp and makes the itch go away. Lovely.

September 06, 2016

I love this shampoo! It made my scalp feel so healthy and nourished! Just like the name suggests. Hair was soft and manageable- no tangles. I would highly recommend this and for the price it's just great!

September 06, 2016

J'ai toujours aimée les produits TRESemmé! Ils ont toujours été parfait dans mes cheveux! Celui-ci les Scalp très bien sans laisser de résidu tout en les laissant hyper doux et hydraté!

September 05, 2016

No I really liked its partner that conditioner but for some reason I wasn't a big fan of the shampoo with it and I gave it a try it was an average product it did the trick and washing my hair but it didn't really leave my hair feeling super nourished

September 02, 2016

I tend to pick my shampoo based on smell and this one was ok. There was nothing that particularly stood out about this product, but there wasn't anything that I didn't like either. It was an average shampoo that did the job it was suppose to do.

Maynards Sour Patch Kids