TRESemmé® TRES Two Extra Hold Hair Spray Reviews
#5 in Hairspray

A natural hold that lasts all day long. Provides a flexible control thats even water-free and humidity resistant.Our stylists' favorite for transforming the updos on "Project Runway" (they go through bottles and bottles), this spray won't give you a helmet head but will hold your style through wind and rain.This fantastic hairspray refuses to let frizz take root, thanks to its humidity-resistant formula that keeps flyaways smooth for 24 hours.An added bonus: Its water-free formula goes on dry, giving hair grip and control without stickiness for frizz-free hold.
See their main website: www.tresemme.com

July 23, 2017

Yas

This hairspray honestly gives me life! The only product I can apply on a full head of curls that actually lets them last allllll day :) the smell is also not to powerful like most hairsprays

July 10, 2017

Best hairspray for the price!

I used to purchase the expensive salon brand hairsprays but nothing would hold my hair. So I decided to stop wasting my money and when I tried Tres Two Extra Hold hairspray I actually got results. I usually only buy it when its on sale, sometimes you can get it for $3.79/can! Other times depending on where you shop it costs upwards as $7.99. That's still way cheaper than the hair salon brands! I highly recommend this and all other Treseme products!

June 18, 2017

Its alright

I do not recommend this hairspray. It makes my hair so stiff and crunchy that it is just unbearable. It is a really good value, you get so much product for the price that you pay, but I just can't seem to get over it. I never really had any big problems with this hairspray's lasting power, but I had a friend who used this who said that it was not able to hold a curl in humid weather very well.

June 07, 2017

This is honestly my very favorite hairspray. I just ran out this morning (sad) I am going to pickup @TRESemmé® TRES Two Extra Hold Hair Spray tomorrow when I go shopping. No other hairspray has worked for my hair as well. It keeps my hair looking its best in damp, humid and rainy conditions like this @TRESemmé® TRES Two Extra Hold Hair Spray. I had received a small sample bottle with my monthly @Topbox and I have been buying it ever since. It really lasts throughout the whole day right into the evening. If you need a strong hold hairspray like I do.You really need to try this @TRESemmé® TRES Two Extra Hold Hair Spray. I LOVE @TRESemmé® TRES Two Extra Hold Hair Spray.

June 07, 2017

Tresemme Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray has been a hairspray that i have used for as long as I can remember, My mom uses this hairspray, my aunts, friends. Everyone that I know loves this hairspray, It lasts all day, it doesn't make your hair crunchy or sticky, It washes out very easy. On top of all of these things it is affordable. I love Tresemme products!

May 30, 2017

I have been using this hairspray for years and absolutely love it. I strayed away from this brand once and will not do it again!

Leaves hair in its place but is not hard to the touch. This hairspray lasts all day.

May 30, 2017

Best hairspray out there ! I use this hairspray daily and I am overly satisfied with the hold and strength. Most hairsprays I have used prior looses hold after a couple hours, I have no issues with this one. I have been using it for 3 years plus now ! Love it !

May 30, 2017

Great spray for hold and texture. No crunchy feeling. No film build up. Apply once a day and your good to go. Great price and availability. Love the light scent. For any type of hairstyle this product is a must.

May 26, 2017

I bounce around between different hairsprays depending on what I'm doing that day. If I have curled my hair I use The spray on each curl. It Holds up well over today

May 02, 2017

This product is my favorite hair spray. It smells so pretty . It works fantastic without leaving my hair feeling greasy . Would definitely recommend this product