TRESemmé® TRES Two Extra Hold Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 2452 in Hair Care

A natural hold that lasts all day long. Provides a flexible control thats even water-free and humidity resistant.Our stylists' favorite for transforming the updos on "Project Runway" (they go through bottles and bottles), this spray won't give you a helmet head but will hold your style through wind and rain.This fantastic hairspray refuses to let frizz take root, thanks to its humidity-resistant formula that keeps flyaways smooth for 24 hours.An added bonus: Its water-free formula goes on dry, giving hair grip and control without stickiness for frizz-free hold.
See their main website: www.tresemme.com

April 03, 2017

Like this product very much as it does not weigh my very thin/fine hair down and it does not all stick together like some sprays..... I highly recommend it, very good value..

March 23, 2017

Love this Tresemme hairspray - it's a definite staple in my house and would never be without it! I have fine thin hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look stuck together. I think I've been using this product for over 30 years!!

March 16, 2017

Amazing! My hair tends to hold its place and look great for about an hour, or until I leave the house.. This product was easy to use, and with great effectiveness. My hair wasn't bunched up and stringy, also did not look greasy and weighed down.

March 11, 2017

Good product for a good price. Definitely not the best hair spray i have used but it holds my hair in place super well. It comes in a very large bottle and osnt expensive.

March 06, 2017

A fantastic product that comes from a family of products that works. I love all their products and this is just another one that lives up to it's name. Holds your hair in place and doesn't leave your hair feeling hard or dirty. And it smells wonderful. Definitely need to give it a try!

February 24, 2017

This extra hold hairspray by Tresemme really works amazing. . . the hold is really strong and without that white build up that some other hairsprays leave behind :( it works great on those crazy hair styles and holds down those fly aways.

February 24, 2017

I have used Tresemme extra hold hair spray for a few years now. I love the way it holds my style and lasts the day. My hair does not feel sticky at all.

October 31, 2016

I got the tresemme sample as a free sample and even though I have used tresemme in the past that were satisfactory, I found this spray made my hair look and feel a bit stiff and sticky.

October 21, 2016

I purchased this hairspray hoping it would work well as I was intending the style my hair for a night out and it definitely held up nicely. It is a strong hold spray and works good.

October 20, 2016

I love this product! It is definitely a staple in my life! I have bought this hairspray repeatedly throughout the years because that's how good it is! Firstly, it's not too expensive,you can easily find it at Walmart, superstore, shoppers etc., it smells amazing! I mean I personally want a hairspray that'll make my hair smell good and have a great hold on my curls. It also has a great hold on my hair when I straighten it which I've found to be a struggle with some hairsprays (I have thick wavy hair). I honestly just love it! I curl my hair Atleast once or twice a week and I always use this hairspray and I have never had a problem/poor result with it. Definitely recommend trying it!