Tropicana Premium Orange Juice Reviews

Ranked #271 out of 2373 in Grocery

May 02, 2017

Overall this is one of better orange juices that our family has tried and all agreed that we have liked. We purchased the pulp free version to try and review and did find it to be pulp free and very tasty. The price point was higher for this orange juice, but for the flavour we will purchase again.

March 29, 2017

This orange juice tastes amazing !!! It's no sugar added because it is made with pure orange juice from florida oranges. Even if it doesn't have sugar added it is the perfect mix between sweet and tangy. I love it !!!

January 04, 2017

Tropicana Premium orange juice is delicious. It really feels like I bite in a real orange every time I drink it. My husband needs it now every morning to start well his day.

March 09, 2016

Tropicana orange juice is the best orange juice on the market. I enjoy the no pulp variety the most. Tropicana manages to get such a perfect orange flavour!

February 15, 2016

This orange juice is probably the closest to Florida fresh squeezed. The juice is refreshing with a natural taste...both with and without the pulp. I usually bug the 2.75L jug for 3.99 at either No Frills or Walmart.

February 12, 2016

My go to for orange juice, leaves you feeling refreshed , thankful for the calcium since I do not drink milk . Only downer is the cost as it is a bit expensive

July 18, 2015

delicious, i would buy it again for my whole family to enjoy! always tastes fresh

July 15, 2015

This tropicana premium orange juice is the only brand of juice were buying. Taste good real fresh orange juice with or without pulp. I dont have to make my own juice if i want some cause this one is pure orange already. The whole family loves it

July 09, 2015

Great stuff. Only orange juice I will drink. tastes as close to fresh squeezed as you can get. and a long shelf life. Sold!

July 08, 2015

tastes like i juiced the organges myself, worth every penny!

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray