3.6/5
Tropicana Trop50 Orange Juice Reviews
#1178 in Grocery

August 11, 2017

Love the taste

I love this juice I buy it on a regular basis the taste is sweet and actually tastes like orange juice the price is affordable I recommend it I have tried other types of orange juice but so far this one is my favourite

0.7/5

August 11, 2017

aftertaste

I love orange juice. I was curious when I saw this at the grocery store. It has less sugar than the regular brand and not from concentrate.
    I should have known - it has a strong after taste and strong artificial sweet flavor. Its terrible. It taste nothing like the real thing. I won't be buying this again.

August 21, 2016

This is my "guilt free" orange juice. It has fewer calories and a great taste. It's a lighter taste than regular orange juice, but I prefer that. I hate pulp in my juice, so this is just what I was looking for in a breakfast juice.

January 10, 2016

I switched over to Trop 50 from regular Tropicana orange juice a few years ago and its a great change. I barely noticed any difference aside from a huge calorie and carb savings every morning with breakfast! Its often on sale for $3 - $4 at most grocery stores and its a staple at my house. Definitely worth trying!

0.8/5

December 16, 2015

Tropicana Trop50 Orange Juice;

I personally found it too sweet, too much sugar added, wasn't as refreshing as other orange juice on the market

Too thin as well the texture

2.3/5

June 10, 2015

Tried this when it was on sale or I had a coupon, can't remember. Didn't like it. It tastes artificial.

June 06, 2015

Love drinking Tropicana Orange! The taste is great and refreshes you. It is one of the few juice with pulp!

June 06, 2015

This is a quality product from a well known trusted company. The orange juice taste delicious and it does have some pulp in it. I like to freeze it in ice cube trays and just toss it in my blender for my smoothies.

June 02, 2015

Yummy orange juice and better for you what more could you need!!

June 02, 2015

Best orange juice ever, it's not too sugary but still has that classic flavour!