Tropicana Trop50 Orange Juice Reviews

Ranked #1213 out of 2370 in Grocery

August 21, 2016

This is my "guilt free" orange juice. It has fewer calories and a great taste. It's a lighter taste than regular orange juice, but I prefer that. I hate pulp in my juice, so this is just what I was looking for in a breakfast juice.

January 10, 2016

I switched over to Trop 50 from regular Tropicana orange juice a few years ago and its a great change. I barely noticed any difference aside from a huge calorie and carb savings every morning with breakfast! Its often on sale for $3 - $4 at most grocery stores and its a staple at my house. Definitely worth trying!

December 16, 2015

Tropicana Trop50 Orange Juice;

I personally found it too sweet, too much sugar added, wasn't as refreshing as other orange juice on the market

Too thin as well the texture

June 10, 2015

Tried this when it was on sale or I had a coupon, can't remember. Didn't like it. It tastes artificial.

June 06, 2015

Love drinking Tropicana Orange! The taste is great and refreshes you. It is one of the few juice with pulp!

June 06, 2015

This is a quality product from a well known trusted company. The orange juice taste delicious and it does have some pulp in it. I like to freeze it in ice cube trays and just toss it in my blender for my smoothies.

June 02, 2015

Yummy orange juice and better for you what more could you need!!

June 02, 2015

Best orange juice ever, it's not too sugary but still has that classic flavour!

April 07, 2015

When I don't have time to juice my own oranges, this is my go-to drink. I never drink it straight, but will mix it with vanilla protein powder for an incredible creamsicle protein shake. I like the Trop50 because there is 50% less sugar than regular bottled orange juice - when I get home from the gym and just want a "healthy" protein shake, I don't want an overly sugary drink. Also, no artificial sweeteners and you still get the dose of vitamins! It is expensive (why pay for orange juice when you can make your own?) but I find I can often find it on sale.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale