trust fund beauty liquid lipstick Lipgasm Reviews
#197 in Lipstick

August 01, 2017

LOVE

Love this lip gloss. It's a nice matte shade, and stays on your lips, it doesn't get crusty and it comes in lots of beautiful shades. It's my favorite lipstick.

January 23, 2017

As someone who has never been a fan of lipgloss- I LOVE this product!! It's not sticky at all, and I found the shade was perfect for me (neutral). Just adds some subtle pop to my lips ! It applied very easily and lasted long. My new favourite lipgloss hands down!

January 21, 2017

I just got this the shade "Blame Game" and I really like it. Not sticky and no awful scent. I do wish that it had a little more pigment but it wears well and has a nice amount of shine. It's a good neutral.

November 08, 2016

J'adore ce lipstick de chez trust fund beauty . Il n'est pas assèchant et rend les lèvres vraiment douce et hydraté. Il n'est pas collant. Je le recommande.

November 08, 2016

I Love Trust fund beauty lipgasm lipstick. I have it in K Bye. Beautiful colour and it lasts a long time. Texture is great, not sticky and makes my lips feel soft and smooth.

August 17, 2016

I love this liquid lipstick, it soft and non drying. It's super pigmented, and buttery, I have the color K,bye, and I love it. I will absolutely be buying more of these. Give these a try, you won't be disappointed.