Twinings Herbal Tea in Pomegranate & Raspberry Reviews
#450 in Tea

Good - 0

January 11, 2018

Light and Sweet

One of my favourite flavour combinations and it makes for one of my favourite herbal teas! It's very sweet, so try it without any sweetener first if it's new to you. Pomegranate & Raspberry packs a lot of flavour and is a very refreshing tisane. I love it.

February 15, 2017

This is such a nice vibrant fruity taste of a tea. I love teas that taste fruity and sweet and this one defiantly hits that spot. You can actually taste the raspberries in this and not some artificial flavouring. I really like that I can make a whole pot of tea with just one bag and its still very strong and tasty. I really like that this is Caffeine free so I can sip on this before I go to bed and all the flavors and ingredients are all natural which is a plus. I also tried this tea cold with ice and added some sugar too it!! Tastes just like a nice fruity juice.

I bought a package of 20 for 3.99$ at Superstore. And received a coupon off on there website for 2 bucks. Great tea give it a try!

January 07, 2016

This has a great flavour! A nice combination of sweet and tart. Great hold or chilled.