4.1/5
U by Kotex AllNighter Overnight Pads with Wings Reviews

Get the same CleanWear cover and MicroMax core as our other U by Kotex pads, with a uniquely shaped design to keep you seriously protected through the night. Features:The CleanWear cover helps keep you fresh and dry. The MicroMax core locks fluid away fast. Cottony side barriers are sooo soft. Tru-Fit wings help this pad stay put.

January 13, 2018

This one are the best

I love Kotex overnight pads with wings, I can sleep comfortably without worrying about leaks, it feels so soft and keeps me dry all night.
    I’ll keep buying them.

November 22, 2017

I would buy this product again and again.

U by kotex is a great product specially in ALLNIGHTER OVERNIGHT PADS WITH WINGS, no licking overnight, you can trust the product like i do. I recommend this product to my friends and there friends too. Amazing and i love it.

June 22, 2017

I will purchase this product again and again.

I love this product. It gives me the protection and coverage that I need. I will purchase this item again and again. This product is great. The individual colored wrap is eye catching.

June 22, 2017

A++ for me

Im on blood thinners, and finding a product that works for my period now is not a fun time.... I went from light easy periods, to utter hell.....

These U by Kotex AllNighter Overnight Pads with Wings are amazing, I dont have to worry all night about waking up to a leak, they last the whole night!!!

If you have Heavy periods or are on blood thinners, use these!

June 15, 2017

perfect for night time

when ever this goes on sale at my grocery store I buy it I really like it for at night time. there cute and small n easy to hide in my purse. would like it if it was on sale all the time lol.

June 15, 2017

Does the job

Does what it's supposed to
    No mess
    Appearance is nice
    Size is perfect
    Lasts threw the night with. No issues. Or mess
    Scented would be absolutely nice

February 27, 2017

Love the fun packaging and the length of these pads. They're definitely soft and say in place to protect leaking overnight. However, I don't think I will purchase them again. I find that they are not as absorbent as other brands despite being on the thicker side.

February 27, 2017

This is the best for me. I feel comfortable when I have Kotex overnight pad. The price is expensive but I'm buying on sale most of the time. It deserves to pay.

March 24, 2016

This is my absolute favourite brand of pads. Great coverage, comfortable, absorb well, decent price. When I find them on sale I legitimately buy like 4 boxes!

I'm disappointed when I have to resort to using another type. If you don't like long pads these will feel uncomfortable, but for sleeping or long days spent being lazy in bed they're great!

February 05, 2016

When my other brand of pads isn't available, I get these.
    They are very absorbent and keep me dry.
    I would say they are a bit stiff and the liner part is not as soft as others.