Ultra Palmolive Dish + Sink

Ultra Palmolive Dish + Sink Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 244 in Household Essentials

2.0/5

April 08, 2017

Sorry just not a ultra palmolive fan. It doesn't compete with the leading dish brand. I find Palmolive has a strange smell to it. It doesn't remove the grease as good as Dawn. Not a fan. I pass on this product

April 08, 2017

This was on sale and smelled nice and fresh so I bought it. (I am not partial to one dish soap over any others). Will definitely buy again. Dishes are sparkly clean, and it took a stain out of my sink. But still soft on hands!

February 06, 2017

This detergent cleans very well, it left my sink and faucet shiny and truly clean. IT does neutralize any lingering kitchen smells. Normally i would use specialty cleaners to get this. It doesn't seem to be abrasive. I find it a bit too strong though for items that are not made of metal, as well as drying on my hands. So i would probably continue using it for pots and pans, as well as cleaning the sink, but not for the rest of the dishes.

March 28, 2016

The product is very efficent and quick to use. I have used it for many years and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. I love this product and you should too

February 02, 2016

Who ever said that Palmolive was gentle on your hands wasn't kidding.I purchased a large1ltr bottle of this at one of the department stores stores on sale.I knew I was getting a deal because for only a couple dollars more,I had enough to do me for months.Ultra Palmolive Dish + Sink worked great for getting my dishes clean and the suds lasted for a long time.more than enough to do my dishes.I would recommend this in a large Bottle to make it last longer when on sale.

3.2/5

February 02, 2016

I purchased this product with and because of a coupon. The price was reasonable at 2.48 at Walmart. It suds up quite well, smells nice but not sure why it would be considered a ultra product. It doesn't eliminate any odours that a normal dish soap can't get rid of. I would purchase the product again for the fact that the coupon made it reasonable priced.