4.1/5
Ultra Palmolive oxy plus Reviews

Good - 0

January 05, 2018

Won't buy again

I won't buy this product again as my food and drink tasted like the soap even after rinsing. Have not bought again don't care for the taste of soap in my food or drinks

August 22, 2017

Great

I love this product so much. It gets my dishes sparkling clean and it smells great to. I use this as a stain remover as well and it does good at getting grass stain out. Highly recommend

April 25, 2017

I absolutely love this. It smells so good and it doesn't leave my hands dry at all. You don't need to use a lot of it either. I sometimes even use it to get a bad stain out of a shirt.

April 20, 2017

We never use any other brand of dish soap. Palmolive suds up and the bubbles stay. Gets dishes clean and is super tough on greasy pots and pans. Love the smell too.

May 02, 2012

Love this product!Great for cleaning milk fat from baby bottles as well as bacon fat from frying pans!!! It's the only dish soap we use! ! I get eczema on my hands but this product is gentle enough that it doesn't lead to a flair up (which I find with sunlight soap)

April 05, 2012

In my opinion this product is not worth the $. While the price is comparable to other similar products, the effectiveness of it is less that stellar. You have to use way too much of the product to effectively clean your dishes, causeing you to go through the bottle in about 1/2 the time is takes to go through some others. I also find it doesn't remove the food particals as easily as other products. Over all it is not a terrible product, but not one I would recommend you spend your money on.