Uncle Ben's Bistro Express Basmati Coconut Rice Reviews
#109 in Grocery

August 13, 2019

Coconut Rice

The Uncle Ben's rice is super convenient. It takes little to no time to make. This flavor in the rice is nice and you can taste a hint of coconut, its not overpowering.

March 19, 2019

Rice

The Uncle Ben's rice is super convenient. It takes little to no time to make. This flavor in particular actually tasted like there was coconut chunks in the rice!

2.0/5

February 08, 2019

Not a dinner hit with family

My family tried this and it was not very tasty. We ended up scraping it in the garbage. I also found it was mushy and I followed the directions correctly.

2.0/5

January 31, 2019

BASMATI COCONUT RICE

Was not a huge fan of the uncle bens basmati coconut rice, to me it tasted mushy and just plain odd, i rather cook rice than eat this. Tasted way to artificial.

January 31, 2019

Yummy!

I got a coupon for a free sample in the mail. After trying the product I have already bought this item again. My whole family loved it so much. The added Coconut gave the rice a whole new delicious taste.

January 29, 2019

Easy Peasy Sides

Definitely a good if you're in a rush and you need a side of rice for yourself or for someone else! There's a slight hint of coconut flavour in the rice as well!

October 09, 2018

Great product. Definitely buy again.

I got this product free with a coupon and put it in the cupboard as a emergency package for when I didn't have any rice in the house.

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and the taste of this rice (especially since it is a microwaveable product).

September 19, 2018

A great quick side

I absolutely love these for a quick side dish fix. I find the even though it's microwavable it's still has a good taste and texture to it. Which was quite surprising considering not all microwavable food items have the best quality. Find it pairs really well with being vegetables as a side or even on its own.

August 26, 2018

Yummy!

This stuff is good and so convenient. I like to pair it with my butter chicken recipe. Makes tasty perfectly cooked rice every time. It's easy and quick to prepare making week night meals a little less painful

1.8/5

June 19, 2018

This is not coconut rice..

I had really high hopes for this as I LOVE the sweetness you get with coconut rice, but I can only really find it at Indian restaurants. Now I can make it at home! yay! The second I opened it to prepare it, I noticed the smell was not like coconut rice. I decided to make it and see if the flavours and aromas came out afterwards.. they did not. It tastes.. dirty. Like mildewy and stinks like it too. No taste of coconut to be found. Plain rice with an offputting taste. I also followed the instructions on the package and it turned out really mushy and gross. So dissapointed :(