Prestige Item
Urban decay 24/7 waterline eyeliner Reviews

1.0/5

February 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

it was broken when i got it

so it was already broken when i got it, then when i tried to sharpen it just kept snapping off over & over. i called the store & they said since it was used they couldn't exchange it...even tho i hadn't actually used it. it was like $30 too so super disappointed all around with the product & the service

August 29, 2018

Works sometimes

This waterline eyeliner works sometimes. I think it likely works better for people whose eyes don’t water as much as mine. If it’s a sunny day this does not stay on for me which is disappointing. Stays on at night a bit better.

December 04, 2017

Amazing smooth non-tugging pencil!

This is an amazing formulation of gel eyeliner and Khol pencil eyeliner. The best of both worlds are clearly showcased in this one step goof proof formula. If you make an error in application all that is required is a q-tip and if the eyeliner has set for longer than 10 min perhaps a drop of eye makeup remover but usually simply a dry Q-tip will do the trick. Just firmly yet gently without tugging use the Q-tip as an eraser and go over the mistake with the qtip and remove it in usually one swipe. It never smears or smudges or makes a do-over level mess on the face. It removes cleanly and quickly and it is easily workable and changeable using said method to get that perfect sweep at the corner to create the perfect cat eye look or smokey eye with the simple one step addition of a slightly darker eyeshadow powder in the crease, along the lash line and a sweep of drama at the corners to create a sultry smokey cats eye look. Continue with the qtip until only the desirable amount of shadow and liner remain on the eyes. Remember to define the crease, las lines and a sultry sweeping stroke from the outside corner of the eye up towards the brow. Only go as far as the crease line at the most with the cat eye sweep or it looks obviously fake and cakey. It's easier to add more than to take a lot off ladies so go slow and build up the level of drama slowly so you don't have to remove a bunch. This liner is the last one I'll ever buy!!

December 04, 2017

Best eyeliner ever

Okay so eyeliner is my number one go to beauty product, if I don't have it I feel lost. There fore I have many different brands and many different kinds from gel, pen, pencil, ECT. But nothing and I mean NOTHING compares to the urban decay 24/7 waterline pencil. I can't tell you how many back up of these I have in my collection because I love it so much. It's perfect for the ladies that wear contacts and have to apply solution multiple time throughout the day or those with watery eyes it never smudges or makes me look like a raccoon after a long day of work and its also great to achieve that perfect cat eye look too. I would most definitely recomend this to anyone and Everyone. Cudos to Urban decay for creating the best eyeliner ever!

September 26, 2017
    California, United States

Pretty nice

I really love this product, I like that it goes on super pigmented and it doesn't crease or run right away like most of the eyeliners do. This has to be one of my favorites, although eventually they all run on me lol

May 10, 2017

Of all the eyeliners I've tried ever since I was a teenager, Urban Decay eyeliner is my favorite! It goes on very easily and gives me that perfect line each time. Even for all day or all night use, it doesn't smudge, unlike other brands I've used. I love this product!

March 17, 2017

Eyeliners tend to collect in the corner of your eyes - this product does not. Designed for the water line, it goes on silky smooth and doesn't drag at all. The colour stays all day without needing to be reapplied. This one's a definite staple in my makeup bag.

February 28, 2017

This really makes my eyes pop! It's by far the best water liner that I have ever used. It's not harsh in my eyes, doesn't seem to bother them at all. I would recommend.

January 09, 2017

I was so sick of eye liner smudging and creasing in the corner of my eyes, and hated how liquid eye liner goes on. I really prefer a pencil when applying eye liner. This one is fantastic because it's specifically made for the waterline area of your eye. I love it!