Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette Reviews
#12 in Eye Shadow

September 29, 2017

My go to everyday eyeshadow

This palate is perfect for everyday use. It is my go to palate! The colors are very versatile and can be used for a "no makeup look" or a more dramatic or smokey look. I typically use the light colors all over the lid and darker colors to contour the hollows of my eye. Lastly, the darkest shade in the palate is used as eyeliner. It is also very compact, making it easy to travel with.

September 11, 2017

Amazing product

I love this eyeshadow palette. All of the colors are so simple but there are endless looks and uses for all of the colors. You can use Venus as a highlight and Naked2 or Faint for your eyebrows. Not to mention it's perfect to travel with. If you buy this palette you won't regret it!

August 20, 2017

je recommande ce produit !

lorsque j'ai acheté ce produit je ne m'attendais pas à avoir une palette d'une qualité aussi incroyable, je recommande ce produit vivement aux personnes qui cherchent un palette de qualité avec un prix comme ceci !

August 20, 2017

Def buy it again (although I won't need to for a while)

I opted for this product as a test for the original/bigger palette. Have I ever gone back to buy the bigger one? NO. why? because this product has lasted me for sooo long! Not only are the colors pigmented well, they stay on with minimal effort from my other products (ie. primers/brushes). It's such a good product that I not only use it for its intended purpose (eyeshadow) I've included it in my eyebrow routine as well. Despite being a smaller package the product is LONG lasting. worth every penny. The color range covers all your basic needs and can be paired with almost any other type of shadows. It serves amazingly as a base but can also be worn on it's own. I was very very impressed and am waiting for the product to run out so I can buy it again if needed! Def recommended.

July 05, 2017

Favorite eyeshadow palette

I initially thought about getting the Naked palette based on all the hype around it, but instead got the Naked Basics palette. This palette is much better suited for me since the colors are all matte and can therefore be used for work. I like all the colors in the palette and often use it as my only travel palette since it’s so versatile. The colors all go really well together, and you can create a surprisingly large amount of looks with these 6 simple shadows.

June 07, 2017

The basics is my favourite palette. I reach for it every time i do my makeup. I got it for Christmas last year from my boyfriend, and haven't hit pan yet. The packaging is amazing, and the quality is even better. The shadow blends with others seamless finish.

Would recommend over and over.

May 16, 2017

I love the way the eyeshadow case feels, the colours are so nice I use the brown one for my eyebrows and they look so natural. I have not hit pan yet and I will be rebuying this product. It's a great travel size, it's easy to throw in your purse even if you don't need the shadow there's a mirror

April 27, 2017

I have used this palette for the past 3 years, and still do this day it's one of my go-to! There are a variety of formulas from matte to shimmery, and you can create a lot of different looks with this palette.

April 25, 2017

This palette is definetly a great basic. The shades are perfect for everyday, and also for those just getting into makeup. The formula is really nice, i love using this palette to start off most makeup looks with it as they are matte neutrals, its also my go to day look. So far ive hit pan on 2 of the shades and would repurchase when i finish it all up

April 08, 2017

Amazing eyeshadow. This is my everyday go-to palette. The colours are very pigmented and blend easily. Lasts all day, with use of a primer. You don't need to use very much of this product to get even the most dramatic of looks, so it will last you quite some time. Will definitely be purchasing again.