Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 700 in Foundation

April 14, 2017

I used to love this foundation. The last one I bought was so thin it looks like water. I does not go on smooth anymore and the coverage is horrible. I wrote the company and they are horrible to communicate with. It turned me off completely

April 13, 2017

This is my all time favourite, must have beauty staple! It wears so nice and light but offers excellent coverage. I use a dusting of powder on top as well as a finishing spray and it lasts all day! I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a full coverage natural look!

April 12, 2017

I've been using this foundation for a while now after finding my color match and this is by far my holy grail foundation. It applies smoothly, doesn't look cakey and covers so well you can't tell if someone's wearing foundation , I love it.

April 09, 2017

I found my new go-to foundation, URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN WEIGHTLESS ULTRA DEFINITION LIQUID MAKEUP goes on flawlessly. It dries almost instantly, so makeup application does not have to weight. They have and endless amount of shades that will match your skin perfectly. It is a great base foundation to build upon without feeling heavy.

March 23, 2017

I have tried countless different foundations. I used to use Dermablend, which is amazing, but It wasn't the right shade and it made me look orange. It was the second lightest shade. I went into Sephora and had a color specialist match my face to this foundation. It is a build able foundation that is water based. I am very light/pale. I have the lightest shade I believe. As soon as the foundation was on it looked great! Perfect match. And then I got some NARS Bronzer on which just made the look complete. I will purchase this again. Very good foundation.
    Previously I have used: Clinique, Tarte, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Smashbox, PurMinerals, CoverFX, etc. I needed a very light colour which I found in the UD.

March 19, 2017

This foundation was not that great! I had purchased it in high hopes that it would be good, the colour did not match my skin it left a pink tone (which I hate). The coverage was okay. I honestly used this for a couple months and decided to purchase something else. Not something I would suggest to others.

March 06, 2017

This Foundation has light to medium coverage the color didn't really match me (it was a bit too dark) but I stuck with it anyways. After a few weeks of use I found myself slowly avoiding this product because it was making my face really oily. the area around my forehead and my nose is especially early as I have combination skin. Throughout the day whenever I have this foundation on the makeup with slide around, and even if I apply setting powder at the end of the day my face would still get really shiny, to the point where I need blood and paper to remove the oil. I feel like the foundation just doesn't work for me; it does not stay on my face for the entire day, the coverage isn't that great, and it’s pretty pricey as well.

March 04, 2017

Really great foundation! Buildable coverage, but super lightweight as well. The product comes in a pump as well, which is great for sanitary reasons. I've repurchased it numerous times and would highly recommend.

January 17, 2017

This is an amazing foundation that I have ever come across. I keep coming back to it. I use to really like the foundation by Make Up For Ever HD Foundation before using this one. It is a medium coverage foundation that feels super light weight and just gives you this natural glow finish to the skin. Something about this foundation makes me really like it a lot, it's probably the way it sits well on the skin, it's never streaky and easy to blend.

January 13, 2017

I liked this foundation but it was not the best foundation I've ever used. I don't find it very it very hydrating. It would be a great foundation for someone with oil/combination skin.

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice