3.9/5
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup Reviews
Ranked #13 in Foundation - Prestige

August 11, 2017

Natural feel with buildable coverage

I am a huge fan of UD products and this foundation is another great addition to the line. It is truly weightless - it does not make fine lines look more pronounced or noticeable and feels like you have nothing on your skin. It has buildable coverage - you can apply more or less dependent upon how much you feel you need. I love this product and it has ousted 'Born this way' from my number one spot!!

July 20, 2017

Great product

This product is great. It gives great coverage without a heavy amount. It feels "breathable" and does not clog my pores like a lot of foundations do. I only use this.

June 25, 2017

Great quality, but way too pricey

This product was pushed on me (more or less) by an MUA at Sephora, and since I always feel so damn intimidated whenever I go into that store, I bought it so as not to feel like a waste of time to the employees. Honestly, it isn't horrible; very light (yet they claim buildable) coverage, and they did match my skin tone pretty well. My biggest issue is the price; the formula is so comparable to say, the Wet n' Wild photofinish foundation, I am going to think twice before purchasing this one again if I can find a decent shade match in the cheaper brand. It does claim to have a lot of good-for-your-skin ingredients, which is likely what makes it arguably "better" than a drugstore brand, but honestly, my skincare regime is extensive enough that I don't need it to bleed into my make-up.

June 21, 2017

I adore this!

This is my first high end foundation and wow! I could not be more pleased. I find the consistency thin and blendable, and it truly looks like skin to me. When I ask people if they think I'm wearing makeup when I have this applied they usually say no. On days where I want to be natural but still cover acne scars and hyper pigmentation I find this a must! I prefer this applied with a brush (I use the ELF Foundation Blurring Brush) over a beauty blender because this product is a medium coverage and I don't want to lose any of it! So if you too have dryer skin I find this product to be perfect. This is my favourite foundation I've tried so far!

0.8/5

April 14, 2017

I used to love this foundation. The last one I bought was so thin it looks like water. I does not go on smooth anymore and the coverage is horrible. I wrote the company and they are horrible to communicate with. It turned me off completely

April 13, 2017

This is my all time favourite, must have beauty staple! It wears so nice and light but offers excellent coverage. I use a dusting of powder on top as well as a finishing spray and it lasts all day! I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a full coverage natural look!

April 12, 2017

I've been using this foundation for a while now after finding my color match and this is by far my holy grail foundation. It applies smoothly, doesn't look cakey and covers so well you can't tell if someone's wearing foundation , I love it.

April 09, 2017

I found my new go-to foundation, URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN WEIGHTLESS ULTRA DEFINITION LIQUID MAKEUP goes on flawlessly. It dries almost instantly, so makeup application does not have to weight. They have and endless amount of shades that will match your skin perfectly. It is a great base foundation to build upon without feeling heavy.

March 23, 2017

I have tried countless different foundations. I used to use Dermablend, which is amazing, but It wasn't the right shade and it made me look orange. It was the second lightest shade. I went into Sephora and had a color specialist match my face to this foundation. It is a build able foundation that is water based. I am very light/pale. I have the lightest shade I believe. As soon as the foundation was on it looked great! Perfect match. And then I got some NARS Bronzer on which just made the look complete. I will purchase this again. Very good foundation.
    Previously I have used: Clinique, Tarte, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Smashbox, PurMinerals, CoverFX, etc. I needed a very light colour which I found in the UD.

2.8/5

March 19, 2017

This foundation was not that great! I had purchased it in high hopes that it would be good, the colour did not match my skin it left a pink tone (which I hate). The coverage was okay. I honestly used this for a couple months and decided to purchase something else. Not something I would suggest to others.