• Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #333 out of 1401 in Eye Shadow

July 17, 2017

The best!!

I wanted this palette since it's launch and bought it on sale for $35. I own many other UD palettes and for quality and value, this palette is the best. The colours are very pigmented and I love vibrant colours, glitter and shimmer and this is what this palette is all about. This palette has been discontinued but I was using it last night and felt like sharing my reviews!
    Also, the colour payoff is equally amazing with or without primer.

April 12, 2017

First of all, let me say how blown away I was just by the packaging alone. The black box it comes in is beautiful with its metallic rainbow lettering just inviting you in. Then when you get into the box the black palette with the jewel-like UD raised on the top is just another beautiful touch. To add to the beauty the outer edge of the palette lid has a laser cut filigree pattern. And as if that wasn’t enough it has a full mirror on the inside and the eyeshadows can be lifted out and underneath is a velvet lined box, so it can be used as a jewellery box too.

As I mentioned there are 15 shadows and they are all shimmer, no dull mattes here. They are laid out in five rows of three and each row has its own colour range: green, blue, purple, pink and brown. See photos for colour swatches.

Overall this is a great palette with some very pretty colours. All are soft and easily blendable with some having more shimmer than others. The staying power is impressive and if used over primer will last a good eight hours or more. You may want to use this palette in conjunction with another, perhaps a matte palette to get the look you want, but I love it and would definitely recommend it.

July 14, 2016

This palette has a very good range of colours. Some of the glittery shades have extreme fallout, however all the shades have very good pigmentation. I really dislike the packaging though. It would not make good for travelling as the top could easily pop off. I do love the big mirror.