Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Healing Moisture Lotion Reviews

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Body Lotion delivers clinically proven moisturization to transform skin from very dry to healed in just 5 days. This rich yet fast-absorbing moisturizer provides intense moisturization to help relieve dry skin. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle lotion pour le corps Vaseline Clinical Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue procure une hydratation éprouvée en clinique pour transformer la peau de très sèche à réparée en seulement 5 jours. Cet hydratant riche à absorption rapide hydrate intensément pour aider à soulager la peau sèche. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

May 09, 2019

A little bit greasy, but very effective

I tried this product through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club, along with the overnight cream.

I was excited to try these products because, while I don't have SUPER dry skin, the skin on my legs doesn't retain moisture very well, so is pretty much always dry. I moisturize and it's fine, but over the course of a day it gets dry again.

Initially I tried both of these products together - this lotion in the mornings after showering and the overnight cream before bed.

I definitely feel like my legs are more moisturized than they were before I started using them. My skin is still dry before using it, but not as bad as it was before. This lotion says it will start working in five days, and while I definitely saw an improvement after five days, it has been even more noticeable after continued use.

My biggest issue with this lotion is that it's kind of greasy. It isn't really surprising given that it contains Vaseline, and I feel like it's definitely not as heavy as the overnight cream so they've definitely made some adjustment to the formula, but it does mean that it's almost impossible to put on jeans after using, so it does make it difficult to use on a daily basis. Maybe I'll continue to use this, but only on days when I'm not wearing jeans, or when I'm not in a hurry to get ready and so can sit around with no pants on for 15 minutes or so, haha.

New South Wales, Australia

Amazing

This product didn't really do it for me. The pump on the bottle is different than other Vaseline products that I have tried and loved in the past, I wish they had stuck with the old model, it worked much better. I did not notice any difference in my skin compared to using regular Vaseline products not directed specifically at dry skin.

Such an amazing product

So I want to start by saying I did get this product for free as part of the Review Club.

I am completely satisfied with this product. I do have cracked skin because our winter was dreadful and in just a week I saw great improvement.

I do recommend greatly to all my northern friends to get this!

Works wonders, I'm really happy!
    #supersatisfied
    #gotitfree

Vaseline for dry skin

Hey guys absolutely love vaselines new clinical care line ... extremely dry skin rescue cream .. its supper light weight the smell is super light and soft ... also love how smooth the cream is and it's not greasy at all thanks

Non-greasy and fast absorbing

This moisturizer is great for during the day, it absorbs quickly into the skin so you can get dressed and out the door in a flash! My skin can be very sensitive to scents and I'm prone to eczema in the springtime so this was the perfect lotion for me. I #gotitfree as part of the product review club and will definitely be repurchasing it once I run out.

May 07, 2019

Pour une peau en santé

J'ai eu le plaisir de pouvoir tester la lotion hydratante réparatrice "Extremely Dry Skin Rescue" de Vaseline que j'ai reçu en #cadeau de la part de chickadvisor et j'ai été agréablement surprise.

Au premier coup d'oeil, je n'aurais peut-être pas opter pour cette crème au magasin étant donné son apparence et visuel très simple. Toutefois, je suis plus que contente d'Avoir eu l'opportunité de l'essayer puisque maintenant elle sera dans le top de ma liste des crème lors d'épisode de peau sèche. Pratique l'hiver donc, mais aussi l'été après un coup de soleil lorsque notre peau a besoin d'extrême hydratation. Ce que j'aime aussi de ce produit est qu'il ne laisse pas un film gras sur la peau comme certains autres produits d'hydratation extrême.

Je vous le recommande fortement!

May 07, 2019

A New Staple In My Routine

This cream was a nice addition to my normal routine and has really helped my skin with the season change. It went on smoothly and really worked for a long time (all day at work), without smelling weird or rubbing on my clothes. I would keep using this! #gotitfree

May 06, 2019

I like this product

I find my hands get super dry so I've decided to keep this lotion by the bathroom sink for use after washing my hands. I like that there's no discernible scent and the lotion absorbs quickly and doesn't feel like it leaves a greasy residue. I received this as part of the Review Club and, while it's not the type of lotion I would usually buy for myself, I'd definitely recommend it to friends who suffer from very dry skin or sensitivities to scent.

May 05, 2019

Enfin une lotion qui me plait!

Mes mains souffrent beaucoup de sécheresse pendant la saison froide et je n'en prends pas bien soin car je suis plutôt difficile côté crèmes et lotions... J'ai toutefois eu la chance de recevoir en #cadeau la lotion Vaseline Clinical Care et elle a réglé mon problème en quelques jours!

La pompe applique une plutôt grande quantité de lotion alors inutile de la pousser à fond. On peut très bien contrôler la quantité qu'on souhaite appliquer. Personnellement, j'en applique une certaine quantité (environ 1/2 pompe) sur le dos de ma main gauche et ensuite, je frotte le dos de ma main droite dessus. Bref, j'applique la lotion juste sur le dos de mes mains, ce qui évite de les avoir graisseuses et de salir mon écran de téléphone. Toutefois, pour une lotion qui vise les peaux extrêmement sèches, je ne la trouve pas trop grasse. Elle est parfaite!

Sans parfum (ce que j'apprécie beaucoup!), elle n'a qu'une légère et agréable odeur de crème.

Auparavant, je n'utilisais que rarement de la lotion car je lave souvent mes mains et j'avais l'impression qu'à chaque lavage, tout était à refaire. Mais avec cette nouvelle routine (lotion 1-2 fois par jour et crème de nuit au coucher), mes mains restent hydratées malgré les lavages. Après une seule journée, je voyais déjà une amélioration. Après une semaine, mes mains sont comme neuves!

Ce produit vient de détrôner tous les autres!

#Vaseline #VaselineClinicalCare #cadeau

May 03, 2019

It's a great lotion

This lotion was sent to me to test and review, #gotitfree, from @Chickadvisor.
    This lotion is amazing, it's very moisturizing and i have very very dry skin special on my legs, it did a wonderful job. It was absorbed very fast, unlike the cream, and it's not a 100% scent-free but it has a very very light scent in my opinion, which i love, i don't love scent-free products and i'm fortunate enough not to have sensitive skin. Overall i loved the lotion and would recommend it to anyone.