Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Unscented Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize to heal very dry skin in 5 days
  • Fast-healing moisture for when your skin’s dry and rough
  • Relieves even stubborn dry patches
  • Appropriate for sensitive skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
  • Eczema Society of Canada Accepted
For more info, visit Vaseline.

2.2/5

May 03, 2020

Too greasy

I find lotions are hit or miss with everyone. What works for one, may not work for another. My parents loved this lotion, but for me it leaves my skin too greasy, does not moisturize very well, and does that annoying thing when you wash your hands even hours later. The extra washing to remove that greasiness just makes my skin even more dry. None of the Vaseline products I've ever tried are right for me.

January 30, 2020

hydrate!

Vaseline intensive care est l'idéal pour la peau sèche, hydrate vraiment bien, doux pour la peau sensible. Une grosse bouteille qui dure longtemps car pas obligé d'en mettre beaucoup pour ressentir l'hydration faire son oeuvre!

November 12, 2019
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Leaves skin sticky

I really love the intensive range from Vaseline and have used this several times. Unfortunately if you put it on your body then it makes it sticky and gives you the impression that you may be sweating (odd considering you've just had a shower before putting it on). If you use it on your hands and feet then it is perfect.

October 24, 2019

super moisturizing

I get painfully dry, cracked hands in the winter time and this cream is honestly a lifesaver! It moisturizes really really well. It's a fairly lightweight cream but I find it a tiny bit greasy initially when I apply it at my desk and then need to type on my computer but after it absorbs in within 5 minutes its then totally fine for typing

October 09, 2019
    Southwark, United Kingdom

Very Good For Dry Skin

I really like this product because it's very good for my dry skin, specially during winter. I like to use it for my whole body after I've showered. It's very good at repairing damaged skin, it's unscented and can be even used on sensitive skin.

October 07, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

The best for my daughter

My daughter suffers alot with dry skin in general and finds is really itchy to the point when she has scared her legs,I seen this product while out shopping and thought I would give it a try and up to now this is helping her a lot yes her legs are still irritated but not half as bad as they were

September 26, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

This product cured my itchy dry skin

I have been dealing with very dry, itchy legs for the past few weeks. I am not sure what was the cause, but my body felt so dry and once I started itching I could not stop. I found this product on a whim and after the first application, I was shocked at how soft and moisturized my body felt!

August 29, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

A staple product

I actually like using this product. I would choose it over other options. It is a staple product for me year round. It is an affordable product and it works well. I also like that it fragrance free.

August 12, 2019

Not quite enough for my skin

I have very dry skin which can be sensitive at times, with eczema. I had high hopes for this cream especially since it is affordable. available unscented and isn't greasy. It does moisturize without irritating my skin. Unfortunately it just doesn't seem to moisturize enough. My skin drinks it up and still looks and feels dry.

August 07, 2019

Must Have Lotion

I suffer from extremely dry skin and eczema and this is the only lotion I use. It is so hydrating without being greasy and leaves your skin nourished all day long. I use body lotion all the time and since using this brand I can not use anything else.