Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply to soothe dry skin with moisture and to keep it healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use
  • Contains aloe
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

June 09, 2020

Does exactly as it says and it smells great!

I grew up watching my mom using Vaseline lotion, so naturally, when I started to buy lotion it was the first one I purchased. I’m not one for fragrance In my beauty products, but the scent of the Intensive Care Aloe Vera lotion is subtle enough that I enjoy it. It doesn’t have the overpowering chemical type smell a lot of other lotions have. I use this all year round on my entire body. It feels great to put on after a nice hot shower! It doesn’t burn my skin when I get sunburnt (definite bonus!), and I tend to use this more frequently in the summer as I spend more time in the sun. It’s soothing when my skin becomes dry and itchy. I definitely recommend!

May 31, 2020

Great smell and moisturizer

This is a great alternative to sticky aloe gel. Helps with sunburns - no peeling after using this product a few times a day! It dries without leaving a sticky residue. It smells amazing and would buy again!

May 17, 2020

Great for a dry skin

I love using this lotion of #Vaseline on my dry skin because it's very effective , and without feeling greasy , the smell of the aloe Vera is pretty good 👌 ,the price is reasonable , I would love to recommend for you ladies

May 06, 2020

VASELINE ALOE FRESH LOTION 400 ML

VASELINE ALOE FRESH LOTION 400 ML is moisturizing and smells great the aloe formula is also good when you are sunburned or after a nice warm shower to stay moisturized

April 22, 2020

Good cream for normal skin

I bought this cream because it was in clearance at Costco. It is a really good product and my family loves it. However, it is not enough for people with dry skin. I personally have dry skin and the cream helps a lot, but could be improved.

April 08, 2020

Love this moisturizer

This is one of the staples in my household, as my boyfriend and I both use it almost daily after a shower. I even use small amounts of it during my tattoo healing process!

March 23, 2020

Smells tropical!

This cream is honestly THE BEST. It has natural ingredients which makes it even more appealing. It helps with very dry skin. I highly recommend trying this as you will not be disappointed. I use it a lot in the summer and it really provides long lasting smoothness.

March 23, 2020

Great Moisturizer & After Sun Burn Care

Love this brand for a body moisturizer - the addition of aloe really hits it out of the park. Used this after being out in the sun on vacation daily! Such a wonderful way to quench your skin after a day at the beach!

February 13, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Perfect for sensitive skin

I have been using this one for 2 months.it really feels good on skin after a warm wash..it soften my skin and also moisture it. definitely suggest it for sensitive skin

February 09, 2020

Non-greasy & good for norma skin

I love this lotion. The scent is mild and disappears fast. It is non-greasy and absorbs fast.

Downside is that if you have dry skin or rough dry skin then this might not be enough. But since its non-greasy you can keep reapplying over and over every minute if you fish. Lol