Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow.
  • Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

September 21, 2017

Love it, but would not go crazy for it...

I've bought Vaseline products for a long time. The usual jelly to put on my chapped lips during the winter time, mostly.

Having dry skin, I was looking for a moisturizer to apply after my shower and before going to bed.

I wouldn't say it's bad, that would be a lie. But it does not "heal dry skin" as it is intended. It does make my skin feel softer for a moment, but that's it.

It's a good product to casually put on and stay hydrated but not to repair skin dryness, in my opinion!

That being said, it smells LOVELY!!!

September 18, 2017

Smells so good

I have tried this lotion before and I cant say its at the top of my fave list but its also not on the bottom. It isn't quite as thick as I like my body lotions, but it is great for spring and summer time when I don't need a deep moisture lock. And the smell, my god the scent is amazing. It smells so good that it is reason enough to try it out.

Moisturizing

I find this moisturizer very nice and smells very lovely whenever I use it. Love how it makes my skin feel silky smooth afterward and doesnt have an oily film on your skin. But it absorbs very quickly.

Beautiful Product

VASELINE INTENSIVE CARE COCOA RADIANT LOTION WITH PURE COCOA BUTTER IS A REALLY GREAT PRODUCT. IT HAS A REALLY NICE FRAGRANCE. IT SOAKS IN AND LEAVES YOU FEELING SOFT AND SMOOTH. IT COMES WITH A CONVENIENT PUMP SO YOU CAN GET CONTROLLED AMOUNTS SO YOU DON'T WASTE ANY!

Vaseline

I always use Bath & Body Works body creams and lotions to moisturize my skin. I tried too many from BBW brand that I thought its time to try something new. I picked up Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Rich Feeling Lotion when I was visiting nearby CVS pharmacy store. There were 3 variants of this body lotion - Aloe Fresh, Total Moisture and Cocoa Radiant. I was tempted to try Cocoa Radiant mainly because I was expecting it to have a wonderful aroma. The winter temperatures are dropping here and I have been using this lotion all this while. I am totally satisfied with this product and wanted to share with you the so many pros it has.Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant lotion leaves your skin feeling healthy & glowing. Our rich feel formula combines pure cocoa butter and Stratys-3TM multi-layer moisture penetrating deeply, infusing moisture at the top, core and deep down layers, igniting skin's natural glow at the source.

Classic lotion

I love this lotion, especially the smell. Leaves skin hydrated and soft and the scent lingers for a while after applying. I always have a bottle or two of this around and my boyfriend loves it as well for his dry skin. I'd recommend using something thicker and more moisturizing if you have super dry skin as I find this somewhat lightly hydrating.

This stuff is amazing!

This product actually works! Not only I use it but so do my children and my husband. My husband works in construction and it leaves his hand dry and cracked this is the only product he trusts to protect and soothe them.

vaseline lotion

This is great for getting my skin feeling soft and not itchy . It has done exactly what I had hope to achieve from the product , before using I would be itchy and at times I had bleeding coming from where I just had to scratch to get relief so happy it has helped me.

Nice Scent

I love the cocoa scent. It's a lotion I use during the winter or cold months. I like to apply my moisturizer while my skin is still damp. It helps with my dry skin.

September 12, 2017

I buy this product everytime i run out it lasts over a month

I love this lotion so much the smell isnt too strong which i like it lasts me a long long time compared to other lotions i use. The size is also anothe great factor its comes in a smaller size and a large size. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth all the time