Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow.
  • Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

January 29, 2020

So soft!

I use this every day multiple times a day, i have it extra containers to fit in my purse and my kid's back pack. It is very dry in the winter where i live so this stuff is necessary to survive winter skin. It also helps in the summer heat when you have had too much sun to keep your skin from peeling off. Smell is amazing and it isn't too thick or sticky.

January 26, 2020

Great moisturizer

I love this moisturizer it smells like cocoa. As well leaves my skin soft I will recommend to family and friends. I will buy again. It especially works on dry skin

January 25, 2020

My go to!

I have tried so many other brands but I always end up right back at this one. It has been a staple in my daily routine for over 10 years now! I just can’t seem to part ways with it.

January 23, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Love this lotion!

I’ve been using this lotion for years. It is not greasy and has a fabulous smell. I use it as an all over body lotion that keeps my skin smooth and moisturized all day. I apply right after showering when my skin is still damp.
    Can’t live without it!

January 14, 2020

Always purchase!

So this body lotion is the best personally I only by this when I am buying lotion very silky soft feeling non-greasy and leaves my skin feeling very moisturized. With a natural glow and love the new SMART PUMP. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PUSH DOWN AND TWIST NO MORE just twist to close and open.

January 08, 2020

Love this stuff!

I have been using this cream for years and it is by far my favorite! I use this twice a day after shower or when I get ready for bed. I wouldn't use another body lotion this is by far the best! Great price and worth every dollar.

January 04, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great cream!

This cream is amazing! A large bottle for little cost! This cream is thick without being greasy while thoroughly moisturizing my skin. The smell is heavenly!

January 03, 2020

Great smell - Thick texture

I grew up with vaseline lotion in my family, but when this flavour came out the smell was on a new level!

I find the formula for this lotion a little thicker than traditional vaseline products. For this reason, I do not use it all the time but it is in my rotation of lotions I use!

December 21, 2019

LOVE LOVE LOVE

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. i have very very very sensitive skin and this seems to be the only thing that doesn't react. Its usually a great price where ever its being sold. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

November 25, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Good product.

I love Palmers coconut cream in the original so thought I’d try this. It’s good but not the same quality as Palmers. If you have time to apply it twice a day sometimes( depending on weather) then you’ll be fine with this. Will repurchase for emergencies.