Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Repair Repairing Serum Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

Moisturizes to heal and soothes dry, rough and cracked skin

• Leaves skin smooth and silky
  • Rich scent of amber and jasmine
  • Non-greasy

For more info, visit Vaseline.

June 07, 2017

One of the best body lotions I've used. I've always been a fan of vaseline body lotions/creams, but the serum version is fantastic! It's super silky, lightly fragrances, non-greasy, and leaves your skin feeling amazing and supple. It's a great price - and I got a bonus lip balm with it as well! Definitely recommend, especially if you have extremely dry skin like me!

May 16, 2017

I have Cronic dry hands for years and years because of how much I wash them so I am always looking for a good moisturizer and this is my recent favourite. I wish I had discovered it earlier because the one I usually buy is so expensive. With just one use of this I see a huge difference my hands feel soft and it aids the itchiness. I don't need to use a lot and it easily sinks into my skin but never feels greasy. It smells heavenly as an added bonus!

February 02, 2017

I really like this Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Repair Repairing Serum because it's a good moisturizer. This particular Vaseline product has a pleasant scent and massages in easily. I really like how soft my skin is after I apply it and I didn't have to use very much. I bought this particular Vaseline in a small tube which is great for traveling and it was a great moisturizer after being in the sun.

January 26, 2017

Love the Cocoa Butter.. My skin is fairly sensitive and this is one of the very few lotions that I can use. It is not watery and it does not leave you feeling greasy. Works great and smells awesome.

October 14, 2016

I dont care how much it cost, if i need it i buy it because my hands are dry like most of the time dry so applying this and it just feels good, a normal skin type and i just simply love the softness of my hands and legs. You should try it if you havent yet.

October 12, 2016

I find that this lotion keeps skin looking healthy. It does not require a lot of reapplication, which is important to me. I put this on after the shower and it kept my skin glowing for most of the day. I like that it is not too greasy and smells nice.

October 11, 2016

Makes your hands silky soft, even with a small pea size!
    Worth every penny and it has the magic touch you need for your skin :)

this is a must try or have

October 11, 2016

Since it is cold season now, i am stocking up on lotions. I love and can rely on vaseline lotions for body, hands and face. This product especially is so effective it works amazing. Bought one for my hubby, and he likes it. Hes so picky with what works for him and he brings it to work and on the road. Great job vaseline.

October 10, 2016

I love this product and all of Vaseline products! I love that it is non greasy and makes your hands so soft and smooth within one time of using the product

October 09, 2016

I really love Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Repair Repairing Serum because it leaves your hands refreshed and it heals dry hands in matter of minutes . I would keep buying this