Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Repair Repairing Serum Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1573 in Body Lotions & Creams

Moisturizes to heal and soothes dry, rough and cracked skin

• Leaves skin smooth and silky
  • Rich scent of amber and jasmine
  • Non-greasy

For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 02, 2017

I really like this Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Repair Repairing Serum because it's a good moisturizer. This particular Vaseline product has a pleasant scent and massages in easily. I really like how soft my skin is after I apply it and I didn't have to use very much. I bought this particular Vaseline in a small tube which is great for traveling and it was a great moisturizer after being in the sun.

January 26, 2017

Love the Cocoa Butter.. My skin is fairly sensitive and this is one of the very few lotions that I can use. It is not watery and it does not leave you feeling greasy. Works great and smells awesome.

October 14, 2016

I dont care how much it cost, if i need it i buy it because my hands are dry like most of the time dry so applying this and it just feels good, a normal skin type and i just simply love the softness of my hands and legs. You should try it if you havent yet.

October 12, 2016

I find that this lotion keeps skin looking healthy. It does not require a lot of reapplication, which is important to me. I put this on after the shower and it kept my skin glowing for most of the day. I like that it is not too greasy and smells nice.

October 11, 2016

Makes your hands silky soft, even with a small pea size!
    Worth every penny and it has the magic touch you need for your skin :)

this is a must try or have

October 11, 2016

Since it is cold season now, i am stocking up on lotions. I love and can rely on vaseline lotions for body, hands and face. This product especially is so effective it works amazing. Bought one for my hubby, and he likes it. Hes so picky with what works for him and he brings it to work and on the road. Great job vaseline.

October 10, 2016

I love this product and all of Vaseline products! I love that it is non greasy and makes your hands so soft and smooth within one time of using the product

October 09, 2016

I really love Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Repair Repairing Serum because it leaves your hands refreshed and it heals dry hands in matter of minutes . I would keep buying this

October 08, 2016

I received Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Repair Repairing Serum as a full size product in a beauty box. First the contrast is similar to lotion but not as creamy. It is more watery. It goes on my skin very light and the smell is nice and subtle which I love.

I've always used the Vaseline petroleum for everything. Especially on my hopeless dry feet. I'm glad I received this intensive care serum product in one of my boxes because it actually goes on very gently and not oily at all. I could just put it on my feet and it drys almost instantly. With the Vaseline petroleum I would have to put on socks to sleep because I don't want the product all over my bed sheets and blankest but with this intensive care serum, no need for socks! It really does moisturize my feet.

I put it on my left hand and let it settle and compared it to my right hand (which I didn't put any on) There is a difference and my left hand feels so soft and smooth. I keep touching it now because it feels so nice.

What I love most about this product is that it is one of those rare serum that is light and does not feel greasy and almost feel bare like you have nothing on but yet works great.

September 30, 2016

Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Repair Repairing serum moisturizes my skin without leaving it oily. My skin stays hydrated for hours. The price is fantastic!!